michael phelps

That's second time, he make mistake. First one in 2004, he was arrest in Greece for drunking. Now, pothead. Bad move, when you're on higher profile.

eh I don't give a shit. this is what happens when you worship these kind of guys. they're all just like us - a fuck up :cool2:

eh I don't give a shit. this is what happens when you worship these kind of guys. they're all just like us - a fuck up :cool2:

Actually, it's about golden rule for Olympic. If someone screw up, he ain't get in next Olympic. So, he apologize and won't do again. So, the committee accept his marvelous apologize as we have no idea how he did. :hmm:

Ouch!! Now Everyone looked at him and no good! :shrug:

He can do whatever he want to do since he already have eight gold medals.

I wonder what Michael Phelps would be like while he is stoned.:cool2:

He is going to lose some big name big monies sponsors, if he doesn't straighten up, FAST! Just ask Mike Vick. :giggle:

*shrugs* His problem then...he chose to make his rep look bad anyway. He can find a way to fix it if he wants to.

And people say potheads can't do anything! I guess this proves them wrong :D

Just when you think you have a good nice clean celebrity that's in the spotlight, they've got to come out and say they've got an addiction. Unfortunately the stress often associated with a high profile job probably leads a lot of celebrities to use drugs to numb the craziness.

Besides at that level - no one loves you for you - they just like the way you look, your money, or your accomplishments, but never your personality, never your quirks, never the real person that comes out when the cameras and lights are off. Often this is the real person that just a handful of people surrounding the celebrity get to see.

Its really sad when your manager becomes your one and only friend on the road.

Just when you think you have a good nice clean celebrity that's in the spotlight, they've got to come out and say they've got an addiction. Unfortunately the stress often associated with a high profile job probably leads a lot of celebrities to use drugs to numb the craziness.

Besides at that level - no one loves you for you - they just like the way you look, your money, or your accomplishments, but never your personality, never your quirks, never the real person that comes out when the cameras and lights are off. Often this is the real person that just a handful of people surrounding the celebrity get to see.

Its really sad when your manager becomes your one and only friend on the road.

Where does it say he has an addiction?

Shawn - he's probably still in denial that he has a problem, he didn't say he would quit smoking marijuana either, he just simply said it won't happen again. More than likely it simply means another photo of him smoking weed won't surface if he can help it.

Its hysterical to read that the DA there "wants to build a case" out of this too when all in all at most---Phelps will only get a fine after this. Nice way to waste taxpayer money if you ask me.

mostly sports stars know rules in olympics as no drugs that what happened to him because he is high profiles olympics swimmers but im not sure he will kept medals or not but he is suspended till may.

i hears about kellogg cereal removes of him dues his actions of drugs but im not sure if he can go to london,england for olympics or not i know he very trooper swimmers.

Back