boys think I'm weird because of hearing aids?

get a boob job and he wont be looking at your ears. jkn
Ya know, this is rather sexist but it's really funny. But she may not need a boob job :) ! Her personality and beauty may just be beguiling enough to not warrant one. Besides, I've heard they're really painful and feel pretty icky and fake. So, I vote that you get the job and let us know how it goes then the young lady can make a better decision.

:giggle:

My first HA was a body style one and it as about the size pack of playing cards and it looked like I had one a square boob . I wore it under my dress in a thing the went on like a bra. HA have come a long way , now you can't even see them if you have long hair and they come in cool colors. I was about 8 years old and when I had got my one 'square' boob. Just think how lucky you're not to have a square boob to wear.

Ya know, this is rather sexist but it's really funny. But she may not need a boob job :) ! Her personality and beauty may just be beguiling enough to not warrant one. Besides, I've heard they're really painful and feel pretty icky and fake. So, I vote that you get the job and let us know how it goes then the young lady can make a better decision.

:giggle:

my moobs are big enough

Just because you wear HAs, doesn't mean you focus on deaf/HoH guys. It's your choice and you may limit yourself due to your own insecurities.
But it could be a good way to try to break into dating know what I mean? She doesn't HAVE to limit herself to just dhh guys....but its a good area to start.....

WHAT!?!?!? Some people are jerks no matter what walk of life they come from. Honestly, you may get more attention or not from them but you will know more about their personality than if you didn't have them. Relax, and you'll meet/date someone really special with out as much weeding out the bad eggs as much, hopefully.

So I'm a 16 year old deaf girl and I wear two hearing aids. I'm worried that guys won't like me or be attracted to me because of them. I'm worried people will think I'm weird or treat me differently because of it? I've never really cared about what other people think of my hearing aids but it's just kind of hit me that guys might think it's weird and stuff. :/

You're beautiful no matter what's in your ears or not. If someone thinks it's weird, just remember there are tons of us here that think it's great. You are awesome, never forget that :)

Any guy who's sole focus is your HAs and not YOU isn't worth your time. Granted, not everyone's seen HAs and some people may have questions, but remember that there's a difference between genuine, respectful curiosity and people just thinking you're weird. The former, while tiring, is not necessarily a bad thing. The latter is just closed-minded people being idiots. Be yourself, be the shining girl you are, and be confident and I'm sure you're going to attract the right kind of guys.

When I was in high school I always thought that boys weren't attracted to me because of my CI's. But then I learned that if they don't like it, well then they'll have to accept it because that is who I am. I can't change anything about it. Some guys brushed me off and some didn't. In high school i never found my "sweetheart" until i started dating my boyfriend that i met in elementary school. My boyfriend and I are almost entering our 2nd year of dating and He's deaf.

Don't let a boy make you think that you aren't pretty with HA's or CI's or anything else you think that you have something wrong with you. Everybody comes in their own size and shape. YOU ARE PRETTY. I have always embraced my HA's and my CI's, i made it fun for people to talk about it without making it awkward for them to learn what it is. I would go "yeah I have a magnet on my head and I can stick a bobby pin on my implants, in fact i'm thinking about doing that for spirit day"... and for the ear molds i would always say "I have bubble gum in my ears, But hey they're sparkly so its part of the fashion rage!" If you make it fun they will laugh along WITH you. not at you. Sometimes they're just curious on what is in our ears or why we sign. But if we teach them, you'll never know if they'll change on how they view things! :) Stay strong girlie!

When I was in high school I always thought that boys weren't attracted to me because of my CI's. But then I learned that if they don't like it, well then they'll have to accept it because that is who I am. I can't change anything about it. Some guys brushed me off and some didn't. In high school i never found my "sweetheart" until i started dating my boyfriend that i met in elementary school. My boyfriend and I are almost entering our 2nd year of dating and He's deaf.

Don't let a boy make you think that you aren't pretty with HA's or CI's or anything else you think that you have something wrong with you. Everybody comes in their own size and shape. YOU ARE PRETTY. I have always embraced my HA's and my CI's, i made it fun for people to talk about it without making it awkward for them to learn what it is. I would go "yeah I have a magnet on my head and I can stick a bobby pin on my implants, in fact i'm thinking about doing that for spirit day"... and for the ear molds i would always say "I have bubble gum in my ears, But hey they're sparkly so its part of the fashion rage!" If you make it fun they will laugh along WITH you. not at you. Sometimes they're just curious on what is in our ears or why we sign. But if we teach them, you'll never know if they'll change on how they view things! :) Stay strong girlie!

Hi! Actually I really wanted to know how it feels like to have CI? Because I just wear HA since I was seven years old and I'm wondering how it feels like to wear CI. Ahaaa, I'm glad if you can share your experience with me ;) . -Greetings from Malaysia-

Am hearing and I'd like to let you this HAs are beautiful I look at them as ear rings dear, many of us do

Back