Attitude

zerodog

Reaction score
First of all I wants and shares to say something before I say further. I have nothing problem being myself as a d/Deaf. I acceptance myself who I am and where I bend into communities. I thankful for those technology with access educational, communication and entertainment. It just the attitude I am start see and get annoy. It is like nothing being shame and SAY IT.

such as example as exciting new product release that Sorenson (that time nTouch VP). I read on facebook.... I am just amazing at those people...

"I am Deaf. I am applying the nTouch VP. I am very important person" -- when I read that... wow...

Even I met a lady who worked ZVRS and explain their product that doesn't made sense such as "ONE NUMBER" feature and explain it doesn't require to 'log-in' the P3 if got a call. The P3 will alert of incoming calls. I wasn't quiet made sense because 'log in' that not clarify and told me that I do not understand her and inform me that she is D/deaf too! I was like.. ugh?!

even I read about the Hulu and Netflix; I understand expressing and interesting to use their service but saying, "I am DEAF..." then say something to slap your face. I don't find the reasonable... Does the hearing ever say "I am hearing... I don't understand that sloppy sign language even the illustrate doesn't even find in directory!" that kind similar remark and so on.

I find that lame to read the post... "I could use some more nice and intelligent friends!"

All those attitude have made the 'Deaf Culture' as discredit of define what its all about but ATTITUDE. I am just venting but the attitude. I may have attitude right now ... We don't need to slap people or say read my hand or read my finger m|n,. Something like that...

Careful there... A lot of hearing people are just the same way. I've seen them say, "I'm smart, you should listen to me... I'm successful, you're nothing." And so on...

Some deafies on here are like that, as well, but they usually don't use their deafness as a way of being a braggart.

For sales people I would write a letter to the regional branch and HQ... naming the rude person by name... for the socal situations, I guess ignore them.

sorry people are like this, all groups have good, bad, rude, indifferent, kind, etc...

Back