Fringe

Grummer

Reaction score
do any of you like watching this TV show?
what you like about it?
would you consider it to be quality tv programme why or why not?

I love Fringe. Sadly I missed the season premiere. I like to concept of two alternate realities. Also the possibility that Peter was stolen from the other world as the double of Walter's son who died.

JJ Abrams who did Lost, is doing Fringe, i suspect its a kind of mix of X-files and Lost...but without the 'long overarc story' that the chain is dependant on if you watch Every episodes.

I enjoy watching Fringe, too. The series reminds me of X-Files, except it seems more complex. John Noble, who plays Walter is also very entertaining to watch. It is good to see Fringe is back. It is also sad to see that budget cuts has affected the show, too. For example, the actor who plays Charlie got booted from the show.

I enjoy watching Fringe, too. The series reminds me of X-Files, except it seems more complex. John Noble, who plays Walter is also very entertaining to watch. It is good to see Fringe is back. It is also sad to see that budget cuts has affected the show, too. For example, the actor who plays Charlie got booted from the show.

wow , didnt know that, is it already on season 2 in the US?
how do you mean fringe is back was it nearly put on the shelf?!?

here in NZ is started season1/premiere about 2 months ago.

We like X-Files here....so maybe we'll look for Fringe, too

Fringe will be on TV tonight at 9pm/8pm. I think it's on Fox channel. So, I will watch it tonight. I haven't seen it yet, to see if I like that program or not...
I used to watch X-Files in the past. I liked it.

I love Fringe. Sadly I missed the season premiere. I like to concept of two alternate realities. Also the possibility that Peter was stolen from the other world as the double of Walter's son who died.

If you'd like, you can catch it on Hulu.com and, yes, it is closed captioned. :thumb:

:ty: all for info. on Fringe, it's kinda hard to find a tv program both hubby and I enjoy.

wow , didnt know that, is it already on season 2 in the US?
how do you mean fringe is back was it nearly put on the shelf?!?

here in NZ is started season1/premiere about 2 months ago.

Yeah, season 2 just started last week in the US. :) Fox are notorious for axing good shows whenever they feel like it. They axed good shows such as Life on Mars as well as Terminator - Sarah Connor Chronicles. At least it is good to see that Fringe has been given another season. :)

In Australia, they aired Fringe as soon as it was released in the US, which was good. But, then the TV station decided to stop showing it, or they decided to show it whenever they feel like it. So, since they decided to screw the viewers, I have opted to download all my TV shows, which are usually released within hours after they are aired. :)

My dad is watching it right now.

I've never watched it... but I did watch the new show "Flash Forward" that was on before it. It was pretty cool.

I do watch Fringe. The cast's fine. However, Anna Torv is a bit bland. She needs to work on her acting skills.

I believe Leonard Nimoy will draw in more new viewers.

I do watch Fringe. The cast's fine. However, Anna Torv is a bit bland. She needs to work on her acting skills.

I believe Leonard Nimoy will draw in more new viewers.

I agree. Leonard Nimoy is the one of best actors all the time. He played in Star Trek, which is my favorite. Wait a minute; did you say that he plays in Fringe as well? If so, and then, I will watch it...

Yup, Nimoy is in Fringe. He was introduced in the last episode at the end of the 1st season. Very brief.

Live long and prosper!

Back