Any events in Cincinnati, Ohio

OhioCincinn

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any clubs that go on in cincinnati/dayton Ohio? Or where i can find out if there are any. I am new to town and am interested in meeting others. iF ANYONE KNOWS PLEASE REPLY. Thanks

dayton/cincinnati

OhioCincinn said:
Does anyone know of any clubs that go on in cincinnati/dayton Ohio? Or where i can find out if there are any. I am new to town and am interested in meeting others. iF ANYONE KNOWS PLEASE REPLY. Thanks

I was looking for some events in dayton or cincinnati during thanksgiving week. I live in Chicago but will be in Ohio visiting family over the holiday. Did you have any luck finding any deaf events? Thanks.

i'll party with you all

hey im from Dayton Ohio and i just wanted to say that iw ould party with all of you over holiday , i'd like to meet some friends that are deaf . i am not deaf myself but i work for USA Relay taking and making phone calls for and to the deaf and hard of hearing, so you all hit me up sometime :)

Take Care,
Bryan

I dunno any deafclubs down in Dayton or Cinn. but they do have one in Cleveland and Columbus, did you try calling local service for the deaf to find out about if there's any deaf clubs or events near your hometown?...

Wasn't there an event in Columbus called DEAFair or something? Is it in October or November?

I have few friends from Cinn,Ohio as I keep in touch with them. I will let you know if anything going on as soon I hear from her. She usually answer in few days so be patient.

I tried to put the flyer on here, but I cannot do it. So I will type up the information for the next social event.

MARDI GRASS PARTY

Greater Cincinnati Deaf Club, Inc.
3938 Spring Grove Ave
Cincinnati, Ohio

WHEN : Feb 18, 2006

$5.00 with costume
$8.00 without Costume

Club open @ 6 pm
Happy Hour @ 7-9pm
Costume/ mask Contest @ 10 pm

Homemade mask contest

costume contest

chairlady Roseeanne Krisko and committees ~~ benefit proceed to New Yearr's eve party

Deaf activities in Cincinnati 2007

Hi, I'm looking for deaf events in Cincinnati in 2007, and my search took me to an old similar post. Please get in touch if you know of social activities other than the Silent dinners and coffee chat. Thanks!!
Kate

Hi, I'm looking for deaf events in Cincinnati in 2007, and my search took me to an old similar post. Please get in touch if you know of social activities other than the Silent dinners and coffee chat. Thanks!!
Kate

Contact St. Rita School for the Deaf. They keep a running list of events.

There will be a big Deaf Rally in Middletown, OH on May 19 from 10 am - 5 pm. Middletown at exit 32 on 75. So, for more information just contact pmargraff@yahoo.com Okay?

cincy Deaf club

Deaf club is off spring grove, less than 5 minutes from Cincinnati state college. for info on Deaf events or the club you can call csd (Cincinnati services for Deaf) on Barnett or Cincinnati state itp (interpreter training program). I would recommend checking out silent dinner schedule. Cincinnati and Dayton both have silent dinners.

All About Deaf Kids Fair

Free Fun Family Activities
for families with deaf and hearing members
=>FAMILY FRIENDLY COSTUMES ENCOURAGED

@ Cincinnati Christian University
March 1st 2014

Check Facebook for Deaf DPHH in Columbus and Cincinnati. There a deaf club in Toledo, OH.

Back