Revelation End of Days on History channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Joker

Reaction score
http://www.history.com/shows/revelation-the-end-of-days

Who believes this is happening now? Its not. First of all Dieaases and famine has to happen all over the world. Its only happening in Africa. And the Middle east has to declare war on Isreal. Right now they're only fighting themselves like ISIS. And the world market has to collapse The Ruble is getting weak but the Dollar,Euro and the British pound are getting stronger. And Weather problems all over Asia i see no evidence of that. Its not gonna happen in our lifetime. But maybe in the next century.

The Tribulation of the end times is not yet happening. The seven years of Tribulation don't begin until after the Rapture, which has not yet happened. No one knows when it will be. It could be today, it could be years in the future.

The History Channel web site describes this program as fiction, so it's not an accurate description of what will happen.

Im going to say when Israel attacks Iran then thats the beginning. Right now they're not threating Iran yet.

they say armageddon is thought to be Syria and when war breaks out there then end time I watch documentary channels think it mention on one...reba how do we know rapture here now.Our interpretation is human...the JW say end world is now

they say armageddon is thought to be Syria and when war breaks out there then end time I watch documentary channels think it mention on one...reba how do we know rapture here now.Our interpretation is human...the JW say end world is now
When the Rapture occurs, all the believers of Jesus Christ, living and dead, will be snatched up from the earth to meet Jesus in the air. That hasn't happened yet.

When the Rapture occurs, all the believers of Jesus Christ, living and dead, will be snatched up from the earth to meet Jesus in the air. That hasn't happened yet.

you know.... I've heard of this "rapture" thing many times but I just realized now that it's not raptors... d'oh me!

I finally googled "rapture" and now everything makes sense. I was wondering what the heck these guys were yapping on about... Raptors (dinosaur) running around and attacking people??? :lol:

http://www.history.com/shows/revelation-the-end-of-days

Who believes this is happening now? Its not. First of all Dieaases and famine has to happen all over the world. Its only happening in Africa. And the Middle east has to declare war on Isreal. Right now they're only fighting themselves like ISIS. And the world market has to collapse The Ruble is getting weak but the Dollar,Euro and the British pound are getting stronger. And Weather problems all over Asia i see no evidence of that. Its not gonna happen in our lifetime. But maybe in the next century.

some people see it as half-empty glass... or half-full glass....

but may have happened we not aware of it.think god mention something about those who not notice sort of time condition..are you Mormon reba?

Not Mormon.

I know the Rapture hasn't happened because I'm still here. :)

you may still be here but others have gone...this could be rapture how would we explain it,God may have different view did he not say those who have eyes will see it and goat versus sheep mark poss we got it but can't see it..and where 666 fit into

these things are fascinating love see read about it

some people see it as half-empty glass... or half-full glass....

oops I said it wrong.

correction - half-glass empty.... half-glass full...

Reba is the resident expert bar none. My belief system is just different and we can't get into it.

There are a lot of bad things happening. Media and a global economy drive it all. ISIS et al have been around in one form or another for centuries. The bad guys just are called different things as society learns and changes. It doesn't mean the apocalypse is here. In 1970, I went to Israel (all over) and heard the bombs going off in Lebanon.

I don't have a faith like reba I don't believe half of it but I do respect their opinion and what ever gets you through life in harmony has to be good

Reba. curious.... which Bible you read?

that why thought reba Mormon they believe in rapture...my idea of rapture may not be same for others...muslims believe in rapture and it horrible the way rapture seen very different to reba idea

I'm an independent Baptist. I use the King James Bible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back