Macbook: iMovie

zerodog

Reaction score
I just got Macbook, I am using PC the most of time until Mac is calling my name. I am glad to get that but want to do something what I did on PC but this one is bit different and like that tool. I feel that tool is missing, no guide information what tool for... Of course I am PC user and clueless what tool I can use.

Is there tip or suggest about make video other than iMovie. I would like clip some homemade family movie and some vlog. I am not interesting that fancy intro video of book float in air and then open book like that... I just want simple pop on video and want shares what I learn something...

Any suggest software you know of? How do I find more Software something that my kids can learn because I remember in back time when I was younger. It has some kid fun game to learning... still out there?

iMovie is good enough for basic movie editing. You might need to learn how to use it properly. Final Cut Pro is for more fancy stuff that most people don't really need. I use iMovie once in a while to edit movie clips.

You just bought your MacBook. I hope that you are willing to buy One to One at Apple store which cost 99 dollars for one year. I already got one when I bought an iMac a few weeks ago. Trust me that they will help you everything what you need to know. The Apple employees do a very good job. Here is the link: Apple Retail Store - One to One

reason save on reduce on money :lol: wisdom your budget watch out price how much lucky find out caught!

Back