iPhone 6 plus or Galaxy Note 4??

goldpony

Reaction score
I'm trying to decide on which phone to get. I have a iPhone 5C now which I have always use iPhone for the past 5 years. I would like to know your experiences, like and dislike about iPhone 6 plus and/or Galaxy Note 4. I would also like to know the big different between these phone. I have asked so many salespersons from different store and all they'll give me different feedback. I know Galaxy 4 note I can expand the memory where iPhone I can't.
I love to hear your comments and suggestions..
:wave:

And iPhone 6+ have better performance than Note 4 on serious gamer.

First, you need to do the research on which app you're very depend on to use daily....

Only basic, such as browser, text, email and calendar...

Browser: Hardly different but the Reader feature is actual better for Android
Text: iOS is better in group while Android is very confuse easily.
Email: iOS win easy on every feature
Calendar: iOS is very simple what you would need. Android is too confuse, too many features...

Result: iOS win

Gotta disagree-- Android is not that confusing really. The only downside right now is the stupid Lollipop OS.. I hate some of the features of it but seems a lot of people love it and it isn't too bad overall (I just hate that they switched out the background & style of the notification area (and on lock screen) and the settings to WHITE... blinding white which isn't good for my vision... :P

It all comes down to a matter of preference and what you want to do with the phone.

Well, just to let you know that any iPhone with new IOS versions are pretty much consistent, no major changed (except for new icon styles) on features and learning curve is minimal whereas Android sometime there compatibility issues, features not there any more and every cell provider are all different. Like sometime quick menus is on the left side of the bar instead on top and such. Having security certificate installed are different on different android devices, one works other don't work.... difficult to predict.. but best of all, Android is powerful tools were you can get many non-restricted applications and it's good for computer literate (advance user) who know how to find a way around on the menus.

For me I have both Android and IPhone 6 and I like it both.

For me, iPhone 6 Plus and it's an awesome device, it has everything I need.

Back