Alarm clock

Riley23

Reaction score
Anyone have suggestions on the best alarm clock to buy? I've tried sonic bomb and wake assure and seems like they don't last long..... Help please!

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Sonic-Boom-SB300SS-Alarm-Clock/dp/B0062BIGQQ/ref=sr_1_5?s=aht&ie=UTF8&qid=1442876210&sr=1-5&keywords=sonic+boom[/ame]

I've used this for years...still works.

Laura

didn't last long?

I am on my 2nd one and had them total of 15 years I would guess. My first one was damaged when someone moved my bed and made clock fall.

How long did you have yours?

Nothing can last forever. Some are just fortunately to keep in excellent condition or itself is a magic immortal.

I have a sonic boom vibrate clock, this is my 2nd one in about 20 years, so they've lasted well for me. Maybe the OP got "lemons". It happens.

I never use it for my entire life, clock in my brain tells me to wake up. :wave:

People are amazed how I can wake myself up whenever I want my wife always relies on my internal clock whenever we are somewhere without a watch or clock

I've had my Sonic Alert, Sonic Boom alarm clock for 20 years. Works great.

I basically go to bed early if I can, charge up the phone, and turn it on after about 3-4 AM, when I go to the bathroom, and then I jerk awake at regular intervals to check the time. Hasn't failed me so far, though I don't like to do it this way. There are many times when I simply can't have a vibrating clock because I'm in primitive camping, and I have to be at work in the faire early in the morning.

My sonic boom clock has been working for 14 years- hasn't conked out even when I've accidentally let the alarm go for HOURS. I've noticed now that the clock will shut off the lamp if the light is on- no idea why.

Not sure what I'll do when it finally- or if- dies.

My sonic boom clock has been working for 14 years- hasn't conked out even when I've accidentally let the alarm go for HOURS. I've noticed now that the clock will shut off the lamp if the light is on- no idea why.

Not sure what I'll do when it finally- or if- dies.

Mine has shut off also. Annoying!

My first one didn't do that. Oh well!

I am retired so very rarely have to have anything for a certain time. But I do on occasion simply use a plug in 24 hour timer that I plug a lamp into. The lamp turning on seems to be enough.

Mine has shut off also. Annoying!

My first one didn't do that. Oh well!
Very annoying especially if I leave it on after dinner then when I'm ready to go to bed later that night... I walk into a dark room! It's random though- I don't know if it's because of how long I leave it on or not. I will have to test that theory again.

They don't last long because Problem #1 you are not electrician. Maybe one simple fix may last for another 100 years. We are in disposable country. Sad!

Revenge.gif

Hopefully after unplugging everything and trying a different plug it will be fine. Doesn't make funny sound or shake anymore unless when it is supposed to when alarm goes off.

People are amazed how I can wake myself up whenever I want my wife always relies on my internal clock whenever we are somewhere without a watch or clock

I end up waking up all night when I tired to use my internal clock , I think my battery is running low !

Back