Squatter sell of family belongings .

If happen to my family so squatter will die, no kidding.

Hey squatters, get out of our properties or they will be gunned down.

Even worse than this was one of two things:

Squat the house in order to steal the HOUSE. During the housing bust (and this was particularly bad in Florida), there were several web sites that taught one how to squat the house to claim ownership of it.

Another thing that was done was to strip everything out of the house for resale, especially the copper wiring and pipe they could sell for money. Forgot one more. They would find empty houses and turn them into party houses, where you'd find cockroach behavior like drugs, sex, drinking parties, etc.

I know someone who is moving out, and I hope it doesn't happen during their move from one house to another. I've told them that while they're moving to the new house, and I'm there, I will keep the place under guard until everyone gets out of the old house.

I'm telling you, people... Western civilization is in collapse despite the job numbers. It doesn't matter that you have the latest technology, the most powerful military, tightest paper trails - if the inner science of the human being is missing, then eventually, it collapses of its own greed, absolute power, fear, insecurities, and especially lack of spiritual knowledge.

When I say, "Just watch..." I don't mean in the next 15 years. I mean in the next 100 years, unless things are done to change the course of Western civilization. Right now, it is in danger of turning the corner and making itself extinct.

Even worse than this was one of two things:

Squat the house in order to steal the HOUSE. During the housing bust (and this was particularly bad in Florida), there were several web sites that taught one how to squat the house to claim ownership of it.

Another thing that was done was to strip everything out of the house for resale, especially the copper wiring and pipe they could sell for money. Forgot one more. They would find empty houses and turn them into party houses, where you'd find cockroach behavior like drugs, sex, drinking parties, etc.

I know someone who is moving out, and I hope it doesn't happen during their move from one house to another. I've told them that while they're moving to the new house, and I'm there, I will keep the place under guard until everyone gets out of the old house.

I'm telling you, people... Western civilization is in collapse despite the job numbers. It doesn't matter that you have the latest technology, the most powerful military, tightest paper trails - if the inner science of the human being is missing, then eventually, it collapses of its own greed, absolute power, fear, insecurities, and especially lack of spiritual knowledge.

When I say, "Just watch..." I don't mean in the next 15 years. I mean in the next 100 years, unless things are done to change the course of Western civilization. Right now, it is in danger of turning the corner and making itself extinct.

I saw some webs that show squatters how to steal people houses , and heard of someone on the news losing their house this way. The squatter was paying the bills , put all new locks in the doors and just took over the house. It really would be a good idea to have a trusted friend or family member stay at your home if you're going a long vacation or ask the police to ride by and keep an eyes on it . Squatter have rights too and that is what I don't get ! How the hell did that happen , who allowed that to happen ??? You would think the home owner would have the law on their side 100% !

I am against guns but every so often they can be put to good use and these horrible people do this need be frightened...very SAD for this couple

Unfortunately, as sad as this may be for that family: Things like this will always and will continue to happen.

This world is full of people who don't deserve many things and who are particularly, worthless and mostly, pathetic!

It sickens and saddens me that stuff like this happens! Even worse: You can find anything on the INTERNET of how to commit crimes.

It's a crime that one commits, that will never cease to end. There is just too many people in this world to control.... Whether one likes to believe it or admit it for that matter, it's literally only up to us to protect our the selves the best we possibly can!

The only thing they can not and can never take from us, is our dignity in ones soul.

Unfortunately, as sad as this may be for that family: Things like this will always and will continue to happen.

This world is full of people who don't deserve many things and who are particularly, worthless and mostly, pathetic!

It sickens and saddens me that stuff like this happens! Even worse: You can find anything on the INTERNET of how to commit crimes.

It's a crime that one commits, that will never cease to end. There is just too many people in this world to control.... Whether one likes to believe it or admit it for that matter, it's literally only up to us to protect our the selves the best we possibly can!

The only thing they can not and can never take from us, is our dignity in ones soul.

I also feel that once the people can to buy the stuff they should had sense
something was shady about the deal but I bet they just didn't a crap that they were buying hot items . So everyone involved was apart of the crime
but what goes around come around .

Back