What is your best place to live? (QUIZ)

Hwy99

Reaction score
I thought this quiz was fun and would like to let the ADers giving it shot :)

Best Places to Live: Compare the Best Cities & Small Towns for You!

Here's my results:

Las Vegas, Nevada (Yes, but right now or wait till retirement? Don't know..)
Tucson, Arizona (Don't know)
Phoenix, Arizona (Don't know)
Baton Rouge, Louisiana (Humidity.. No..)
Las Cruces, New Mexico (lol too small and downtown all torn down so no)
Forth Worth, Texas (Nah, I would pick Austin over this, this is my ex's side of Texas)

I'd prefer to just post top 5 instead of put whole of the list that I got. You can post more than top 5 ;)

NICE!! ARKANSAS is most of my taste. I am southern but willing live northwest or northeasy like I am in midwest right now. :)

What's my best place to live ? ALASKA !!!! :D

What's my best place to live ? ALASKA !!!! :D

Yupp I read some of your posts that you mentioned to, I wonder why? Is it because Alaska's the only one state that allows marijuana? Just kidding :giggle: :)

Even tho i was born and raised in Virginia.. but i had lived in Indpls, IN for 10 yrs and lived other states.... now in California.... Indpls is best social deaf social there....

Yupp I read some of your posts that you mentioned to, I wonder why? Is it because Alaska's the only one state that allows marijuana? Just kidding :giggle: :)

:lol: Keep dreamin'! But, hey - who knows ? I ain't tellin'. :D

It's just that I fell in love with Alaska's beauty and their beautiful scenery everywhere, especially close-up mountains to the towns. It is just magnificent and bold I ever saw than any state. :)

:lol: Keep dreamin'! But, hey - who knows ? I ain't tellin'. :D

It's just that I fell in love with Alaska's beauty and their beautiful scenery everywhere, especially close-up mountains to the towns. It is just magnificent and bold I ever saw than any state. :)

Ohh I understand, I agree Alaska is beautiful state :)

End of Quiz, they demand my full name.

The Quiz refused to give me the result because I refuse to give my full name... Oh well...

the quiz tell me that I should live in Knoxville, TN or El Paso, TX. Hmmmmm.

Even tho i was born and raised in Virginia.. but i had lived in Indpls, IN for 10 yrs and lived other states.... now in California.... Indpls is best social deaf social there....

Hi Sxyporkie :hug: I thought California was best for deaf socials hehehe

Mine surprised me, but two of the top ten, on the four pages, are where I lived before.

1. Hancock-Houghton, Michigan Upper Peninsula Gems.
2. Duluth, Minnesota A Superior Community.
3. Sheboygan, Wisconsin Wisconsin’s Jewel on the Lake.
4. Grand Rapids, Michigan Pride of West Michigan.
5. Eau Claire, Wisconsin Clear Water, Clean Living.
6. Spearfish, South Dakota Naturally Inviting.
7. Oshkosh-Appleton/Neenah, Wisconsin The Paper Valley.
8. Mansfield, Ohio Home of Johnny Appleseed.
9. Rochester, Minnesota As Good as it Gets.
10. La Crosse, Wisconsin Jewel of the Upper Mississippi.

I won't continue because the list is four pages long; number 7 goes onto the second page. I also preferred the Upper Midwest.

Eww... an invitation for spam. :(

Most of my selections were southern states. :)

Back