USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

rbw9oz.jpg

rbw9oz.jpg
Loving this post! :cool2:

You know you're considered as a traitor to Australia right now? :giggle:

All of my Aussie friends said Australia are claiming the Canadian hockey team as their own. :shock:
treat me as a traitor, souggy. You know it, I am an american supporter, sorry to say :aw:

We clearly outplayed the Americans and we ran into their hot goalie Ryan Miller who played extremely well tonight.

We controlled 85 percent of possession of puck in the game and we lost. It was unacceptable and inexcusable.

Brodeur played shitty and most of us Canadians expected that he would be pulled out in favor of Luongo by Badcock at start of third period. I was in shock that he remained in third period.

USA! USA! USA!

Wait, what are we cheering for again?

Hockey?

Eh?

Um... right. okay.

USA! USA! USA!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz

We clearly outplayed the Americans and we ran into their hot goalie Ryan Miller who played extremely well tonight.

We controlled 85 percent of possession of puck in the game and we lost. It was unacceptable and inexcusable.

Brodeur played shitty and most of us Canadians expected that he would be pulled out in favor of Luongo by Badcock at start of third period. I was in shock that he remained in third period.

You Canucks clearly underestimated the power of the American hockey team. :D :scatter:

Back