Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

D3MAGNUS

Reaction score
As the title says,

After I've been playing few new MMORPGs this year such as ESO and Wildstar and they didn't keep me playing 'em, so I heard a new BIG patch incoming to FFXIV and I caught up reading what's the incoming patch. As what I read, there isn't a single thing in that trailer that looks unimpressive in comparison to what we have now!

So I have decided to resume playing FFXIV soon. My server is Hyperion and my character's name is Magnus Wolfwood. If you're on same server, you always be welcomed to join our free company: InfamousDynasty

My free company is not whole deaf people (I believe that I'm only deaf person in the group), but if you seek a deaf free company (or linkpearl), I suggest you to ask https://www.facebook.com/NeonNine about joining his deaf free company.

Do me a favor please: Keep in mind, this thread is about FFXIV. Any games = NO. If you want to talk anything unrelated to FFXIV, please create your own thread. Thank you.

Last edited:
Since you're new... I'm just going to throw this in here.... threads on this site get derailed.... ALL the time... religiously... it WILL happen.... just a heads up.... don't get disappointed. Good luck with it anyway.

Yes, sir. It happened to me several times before, but I can deal with it. This is the Internet after all. At least, I asked everybody to do me a favor.

Are there deaf players in your server? If so, I'll update the servers list for deaf groups.

Er, I forgot that I can't edit my previous posts. At least, anyone can scroll down and find who plays FFXIV and which server he/she is on.

Anyway, speaking of 2.3 patch, I like it more than 2.2, because of many new things that can keep me company. Especially new PvP "Frontline," I'm getting addicted to it, and getting PvP marks is really faster than old PvP game.

Plus, I can't wait to get my own private chamber. My FC is almost there to reach 33.5 million gil! I've been donating gil a lot lately. I'll post some screenshots of 2.3 patch.

I got 1-50 lvl bard been 25 days. How I need get bard relic. I still am newbie of FF14 and learn slow.

Attachments

• IMG_0015.jpg
    IMG_0015.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0016[1].jpg
    IMG_0016[1].jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 13
I played it for long time and stopped like two months ago due finical issue. Had to stop there. I played on Balmung. There is a deaf FC but I am in SUN's FC. They are one of top FC in Balmung server. I played on PS3. I have no plan to return to FFXIV ARR anytime soon. I probably will go back once I finally buy and build PC.

i am bored.......

attachment.php

Attachments

• Akio Orko 10_15_2014 18_50_39.jpg
    Akio Orko 10_15_2014 18_50_39.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 51
Hoda boos papa doen roken dood ja mag niet goed lief niet
Hoda guus love goed love joed goed
Hoda taxi kom tonny moi love hoda hoda kus tonny

Sent from my GT-P5110 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Hey I m deaf I m looking for crews of Deafs. I m in sarg server I m willing to transfer to other server to work with ilv 130 ninja lmk if anyone play ff14 now

Hmm what number is FF on now? Thought a new one was coming out, but I could always be way behind :)

Back