Mass shooting in San Bernardino, CA

LoveBlue

Reaction score
http://abcnews.go.com/US/police-respond-reports-active-shooter-san-bernardino/story?id=35535995

There were reports of up to 12 people dead in a shooting Wednesday in San Bernardino, California, according to various official sources.

The San Bernardino Fire Department has reported that they were responding to reports of 20 people being shot at the Inland Regional Center, a facility that cares for the people with developmental disabilities.

Just heard 14 dead multiple people injured.

again?!! Who's terrorists? ISIS??

This not know yet but there were 3 men shooters this time . They went into a room where people were having some kind of meeting and I was thinking the shooters could had been targeting someone and I just heard on the news this is being looked into . I hope the police and FBI find the
SOB fast before they kill more people . :( It was reported about 400 people were killed by mass shooters this year . :(

The workplace is the only place I don't pack because of company policy. What a helpless feeling that would be. You have no chance.

Someone call Obama.

How could call Obama going solve problem? California has the most strigent gun laws, and France too have one of most strictiest gun control laws on books, yet theres shooting anyway.

Damn not another one!

How could call Obama going solve problem? California has the most strigent gun laws, and France too have one of most strictiest gun control laws on books, yet theres shooting anyway.

Damn not another one!

I believe that San Bernardino County has less gun restrictive than LA and SF and they are conservative like Riverside too.

Crazy stuff. Arm yourself to stand a chance. At least that's my opinion. :D

Last I saw on the news- 14 dead and 17 injured (don't know if that includes suspect #1- they said 1 is dead another seriously wounded).

Was watching helicopter shots of law enforcement possibly canvassing a neighborhood after they tracked down the SUV where there was another gun battle.

The oddest thing I heard though- "there's a dead duck at the scene of the crime-- weather or not it was shot or died of fright we don't know..."

Crazy stuff. Arm yourself to stand a chance. At least that's my opinion. :D

In your State, do they allow you to carry your weapon into a social services agency building?

^There are a few exceptions. Taverns. Schools. I have to refresh my memory to be exact. I pack everywhere I can legally. Just because. :D

In your State, do they allow you to carry your weapon into a social services agency building?
In SC, we can't carry in government agency buildings. Is this particular building owned by the government or a private party?

In SC, we can't carry in government agency buildings. Is this particular building owned by the government or a private party?

Not really sure but chances are, its a State agency.....

Back