Joseph Mesa....

Status
Not open for further replies.

CasperGemini

Reaction score
I heard an unconfirmed rumor that Joseph Mesa has killed himself in the prison. I am just not sure wether this rumor is true or not. Has anyone heard anything about this? I am Ben Varner's Best Friend here in San Antonio, and I know him very well, as well as his family. I haven't been able to get in touch with his family to get updated information regarding this situation. I would appreciate if anyone has heard anything can post a link or send me a copy of the e-mail message or whatever. I just want solid evidence before I inform my close friends.

Eric Plunkett and Ben Varner rest in peace. I don't know them, but they've gone, but never forgotten.

Joseph Mesa may be rot in hell at prison...he deserves it.

I met Ben Varner a few hours before he was killed. I haven't heard anything on Mesa.

will try to contact the varner family and see what they say, If I hear anything I'll let y'all know. :-D

the other rumor i heard that mesa isn't in prision.. he's in mental hosiptal.... judge gave him that.. how lucky he is heh?

eh word of advice dont rely on rumors get it from the horse's mouth

DeafSCUBA98 said:
the other rumor i heard that mesa isn't in prision.. he's in mental hosiptal.... judge gave him that.. how lucky he is heh?

I wouldn't say he is lucky IF it is true that he is in a mental institution because convicted people like that almost always run the risk of having a longer stay in a mental hospital than they would a prison sentence.

yes Oakley thats the one

I remember the murders as well, if i recall right, didnt Mesa get a life sentence for the murders at Gally qq

I don't know the facts. After having a confrontation with him personally at gally which scared the hell out of me. He had a complete disregard for others' boundaries and appeared very self absorbed. He had no integrity at all. It was like he was not totally there to me. I don't know the story there. I just hope he has a fair sentencing, and get the help he needs. I hope he doesn't fool people, and cheat himself out of getting the help he needs. I also hope he feels the full impact and consequences of having taken two innocent lives that cost only 300-800 bucks to him.

Fly Free said:
yes Oakley thats the one

I remember the murders as well, if i recall right, didnt Mesa get a life sentence for the murders at Gally qq
yes fly he got a life sentence .

liza i agree poeple like him needs severe help but to me imo rehablitation in that concept will be a long way coming. he scared you so its more than likely he ll scare the others....

javapride said:
yes fly he got a life sentence .

liza i agree poeple like him needs severe help but to me imo rehablitation in that concept will be a long way coming. he scared you so its more than likely he ll scare the others....

javapride, I thank my stars all the time that I was not alone in that hallway with him :|... yea, i hope he is facing the consequences big time and understand why he did was wrong and absolutely horrifying... . but it's scary to think he might not be emotionally aware of the consequences...

People without souls can't be rehabilitated, so if the guy is dead, I say good riddance. We don't need that asshole on the planet anymore.

After digging up, NOTHING mention him sucided. However I see that he has recieved 2 life sentence with ZERO possiblity of parole. So, he would NEVER see his own freedom. So, I don't know for sure about sucide BUT it is a possiblity.

diehardbiker65 said:
After digging up, NOTHING mention him sucided. However I see that he has recieved 2 life sentence with ZERO possiblity of parole. So, he would NEVER see his own freedom. So, I don't know for sure about sucide BUT it is a possiblity.

Thanks for information, Diehard. The guy sounds like a loser. If he is doing hard time, chances are he'll meet a sticky end before it's over with; especially if he's in with life without parole.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Hello to all...I will find out on Joseph Mesa in a short while. I never know that there had a alldeaf.com where we can talk on message board. Also I am deaf too and work for GBI which I am Agent Brandon, umm I was there that time Joseph Mesa killed 2 students. He was also my classmates in few classes. I will find it out with FBI to see if Joseph Mesa is still alive and update info.

thanks
brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back