Red Lobster Endless Shrimp 2012

She said and meant locally caught wild shrimp vs wild caught away from her area.

Listen I am not the one having hard time understanding what she meant! I am saying farm raise shrimps are from a farm and are not caught. That does made them cheaper to buy and why some restaurants use them instead of wild shrimps.

Nice that they are available to you. But . . . that is not an option in Southern Illinois or the rest of the midwest.

I can buy fresh wild shrimps too but do not feeling like paying $13 a lb .
You need to made sure to wild cook shrimps long enough as they can carry
hepatitis c. The ocean is getting so polluted .:(

I'm just saying, it's my personal preference. It's not a rule or a law. :)

Red Lobster has been doing endless shrimp once a year for a month or two during the months of August to October.

This year, it started recently... $15 (higher in some places).

There are shrimps that they always have year round... which is part of the endless shrimp special as well. These are popcorn shrimp, garlic shrimp scampi, fried shrimp, coconut shrimp, and shrimp linguini alfredo.

But... they also add 2 specials, which changes every year as part of their endless shrimp special. These are teriyaki grilled shrimp and parmesan shrimp.

Your first place will be with your first two choices. They will then serve you with single serving of whatever choices you make later on.

Any of you get it yet? :)

absolutely vile. I'm never eating at this place ever again.

Nice that they are available to you. But . . . that is not an option in Southern Illinois or the rest of the midwest.

understandable but I refuse to "bend over" when it's a poor quality.

Listen I am not the one having hard time understanding what she meant! I am saying farm raise shrimps are from a farm and are not caught. That does made them cheaper to buy and why some restaurants use them instead of wild shrimps.

USA brought most shrimp from China which is more cheap than organic shrimp farmer (more expensive than caught here at US's coast) here in west Texas.

USA brought most shrimp from China which is more cheap than organic shrimp farmer (more expensive than caught here at US's coast) here in west Texas.

Yeah the shrimps are from China and Taiwan when I shop. I live on the East coast and can get fresh claims but I am not sure if I still like them. I shop at Market Basket and the one I go have the most disgusting smelling fish department. People call it Market Bucket .

Free Range Farm Raised Shrimps? Is that possible? I mean they can be raised in a farm but as wild shrimps.

I rather shell out more money to support the US economy directly by supporting establishments that does business with the local farmers/shrimpers/etc. Its all about keeping the money in the united states and supporting ones neighbors. I rather go and enjoy food thats directly from US once a month than go out every week and support other countries.

Is the "unlimited shrimp gambit" an invitation to excess eating-to get "one's money's worth"?

Back