facebook

I play the Words game on my iPhone that connects to FB friends. It's just like Scrabble. It's made by Zynga and they have a lot on FB. I used to do FarmVille but I pretty much retired from that.

I check FB on my phone a few times a day, whenever I want to take a break from whatever I am doing. Takes me no more than a couple min to read through the statuses.

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

All day everyday if I'm bored at work. :-p

I was just contacted by a girl that I went from first grade all the way through 12 grade with. Talk about a blast from the past!:giggle:

I was just contacted by a girl that I went from first grade all the way through 12 grade with. Talk about a blast from the past!:giggle:

I had a friend I met there, went to school with him from about 4th grade through 12th grade. He was thrilled to be my buddy, but then it began: The hard-right party politics, Obama bashing, Liberal slamming. I told him I drove down the middle, where there is less weeds and trash. He blocked me. :shock:

Just another one of those moments that make the internet such an eyeopener. :wave:

I had a friend I met there, went to school with him from about 4th grade through 12th grade. He was thrilled to be my buddy, but then it began: The hard-right party politics, Obama bashing, Liberal slamming. I told him I drove down the middle, where there is less weeds and trash. He blocked me. :shock:

Just another one of those moments that make the internet such an eyeopener. :wave:

Yeah, people change! From what I have seen of this gal, she is the same person she was back then...just more mature and wise.

LOL most people you ask to open mind add friends :lol: Lol you interesting on personal up to your whatever your games or something nothing I am bored on play games because I am websites

Sometime, I took a break from FB for 2 weeks. I check on my FB every day and I enjoy to reading them.

Been an active FB user for two years now...at first I added almost anyone I used to know on my friend's list.

Today, I deleted many of them because they do not do crap on FB...dont post pics, status, links..nothing.

FB is a social network...if I dont socialize with any of them whether it is directly or indirectly...then no point.

I am very active on FB especially when I am not working. I love playing Bejeweled Blitz and looking at people's pics. :)

How much time do I spend on it...it all depends on when I am working or when I am not working but I tend to post something on my status on a daily basis. Love to see the comments.

Been an active FB user for two years now...at first I added almost anyone I used to know on my friend's list.

Today, I deleted many of them because they do not do crap on FB...dont post pics, status, links..nothing.

FB is a social network...if I dont socialize with any of them whether it is directly or indirectly...then no point.

I am very active on FB especially when I am not working. I love playing Bejeweled Blitz and looking at people's pics. :)

How much time do I spend on it...it all depends on when I am working or when I am not working but I tend to post something on my status on a daily basis. Love to see the comments.

And you have the distinction of getting me to open a MySpace acct several years ago, AND now a FB acct.:giggle:

Back