You plans get iPhone 6 and iPhone 6s?!?

sara1981

Reaction score
Last edited:
No

I can't afford it.

It's between 550 to 609.00 on TMobile's site.

With these phones, the better deal is to get the next model down. By the time you're ready to buy again, you can get the last big thing at a much better price.

Laura

I went to Verizon store to test iphone 6 and iphone 6 plus. iPhone 6's size is little bit too big. iPhone Plus size is way too big!! :eek3:

If you're signing a contract the price is only about $200. Varies based on which specific upgraded phone you get but you won't have to pay the retail price.

I am not getting the 6 cuz I've never really been into gadgets but I am getting the iPhone 5c with 16 GB for a penny and I'll download the OS8. Then, separately, I will sell my iPhone 4 for 90 bucks...cash.

Forgot to mention that I was qualified for this upgrade.

Dont know if Im gonna take a hand-me-down 5 from my wife or get a new 6 as we are both eligible for upgrades???? I am thinking to get an iPhone due to the N6 CI compatibilities.

Dont know if Im gonna take a hand-me-down 5 from my wife or get a new 6 as we are both eligible for upgrades???? I am thinking to get an iPhone due to the N6 CI compatibilities.

That CI compatibility sounds appealing....maybe you should wait for the iPhone 8 cuz by then you will have gone thru all the CI programming, etc. I wonder what's in store for that iPhone 8.....

I use a CI and have no problems using an iPhone 5S, though I'm not crazy about wanting the latest thing-a-ma-jig, I'm fine upgrading as the need arises or when my Verizon Edge obligations make me eligible.

I had iPhone 5's facetime would better enlarge screen to view their ASL. Well, iPhone 6 plus look much better than my old iPhone 5.

Apple Pay app is easy quick pay without carry cards while walk in grocery store as same like PayPal.

I wouldn't mind getting the 6+ but I just bought my 5s about 6 months ago so I'll wait.

I had iPhone 5's facetime would better enlarge screen to view their ASL. Well, iPhone 6 plus look much better than my old iPhone 5.

Apple Pay app is easy quick pay without carry cards while walk in grocery store as same like PayPal.

That's awful when mobile's battery died and can't pay anything with NFC. So better bring the cards as backup.

That CI compatibility sounds appealing....maybe you should wait for the iPhone 8 cuz by then you will have gone thru all the CI programming, etc. I wonder what's in store for that iPhone 8.....
I think the iPhone XP was great, the iPhone 7 is favored, not many liked the iPhone 8 so lets see what the iPhone 11 has in store... oh wait, that was Windows and internet explorer...lol

I got iPhone 6 plus at att today and will get that in month but I'm currently iPhone 5 for while I told att if have life proof case iPhone 6 plus? And don't have till in att or store I can wait then I never owned life proof case before..

I got white and gold iPhone 6 plus I'm excited..

Video reveals new iPhone problem Apple probably doesn't want you to see

Yb4lEX.gif

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znK652H6yQM[/ame]

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/23/iphone-6-bend-video_n_5870736.html

Back