NexTalk ACCESS launches in July

gtanner

Reaction score
Several months ago I posted that NexTalk would be introducing a consumer version of our SimpliciTTY software. I am happy to report that we are about a month away from formally launching the NexTalk ACCESS suite of software.

NexTalk ACCESS will provide end users with the following communication tools:
Text-centric features:
~ TTY
~ TRS
~ ACCESS Text (text call between two ACCESS users, LAN based and fully encrypted)

Video-centric features
~ Video Remote Interpreting
~ ACCESS Video Phone (video call between two ACCESS users, LAN based and fully encrypted)
~ (VRS will be included in a future upgrade)

Phone book
~ personal phone book
~ ACCESS phone book (this phone book can be activated or bypassed by the user. It provides the user with a list of corporations, businesses and schools who are using the NexTalk ACCESS or SimpliciTTY software. Calls to these ACCESS users are LAN based and fully encrypted.

~ TTY/Text messages (an archive of placed, received or missed text/tty calls)
~ Instant messaging archive

ACCESS will be available in three versions, ACCESS Home, ACCESS SB (Small Business edition) and ACCESS ED (Education edition).

The ACCESS family of software will provide users with the ability to easily connect to not only family and friends, but also to corporations (airlines, hotels, banks, government departments, etc.) businesses (dentist, dry cleaners, optometrist, law offices, movie theaters, etc.) and schools. And when ACCESS users are connecting with other ACCESS users, the calls (be they text or video) are fully encrypted and protected.

More to come in the next few weeks.

Thanks

Gary Tanner
CEO
NexTalk, Inc
Salt Lake City, Utah

Last edited:
Several months ago I posted that NexTalk would be introducing a consumer version of our SimpliciTTY software. I am happy to report that we are about a month away from formally launching the NexTalk ACCESS suite of software.

NexTalk ACCESS will provide end users with the following communication tools:
Text-centric features:
~ TTY
~ TRS
~ ACCESS Text (text call between two ACCESS users, LAN based and fully encrypted)

Video-centric features
~ Video Remote Interpreting
~ ACCESS Video Phone (video call between two ACCESS users, LAN based and fully encrypted)
~ (VRS will be included in a future upgrade)

Phone book
~ personal phone book
~ ACCESS phone book (this phone book can be activated or bypassed by the user. It provides the user with a list of corporations, businesses and schools who are using the NexTalk ACCESS or SimpliciTTY software. Calls to these ACCESS users are LAN based and fully encrypted.

~ TTY/Text messages (an archive of placed, received or missed text/tty calls)
~ Instant messaging archive

ACCESS will be available in three versions, ACCESS Home, ACCESS SB (Small Business edition) and ACCESS ED (Education edition).

The ACCESS family of software will provide users with the ability to easily connect to a not only family and friends, but also to corporations (airlines, hotels, banks, government departments, etc.) businesses (dentist, dry cleaners, optometrist, law offices, movie theaters, etc.) and schools. And when ACCESS users are connecting with other ACCESS users, the calls (be they text or video) are fully encrypted and protected.

More to come in the next few weeks.

Thanks

Gary Tanner
CEO
NexTalk, Inc
Salt Lake City, Utah

Looks like it some cool features but I have one question, will it have fax send and receive capability?

Reason I asked because it was one of the old feature I used in the past to receive faxes but sending one would also be nice to have.

ACCESS does have the ability to receive faxes. We can add the ability to send as part of the V2 upgrade.

Are there other features you would like to see in ACCESS?

Gary

Hoping it has the ability to save conversations? I need to always save my calls/conversations.

Sounds great! I am looking forward to seeing Nextalk access software. Are you email me for software upgrade when it will launch?

Sent from my HTC One using AllDeaf App mobile app

Mr. Tanner:

I hope that someone can point me in the right direction on this.

I am in an emergency situation in that I have a family member that suddenly went deaf and is now using a traditional TTY machine. He wants me to communicate directly with his TTY machine with no deaf relay operator. Unfortunately I cannot afford a traditional TTY machine.

I wondered with today's technology, if there was computer software and/or hardware that I could purchase for my computer in order that it function as a TTY machine, as needed.

I am truly desperate for this information and will accept any/all recommendations. Thank you and God Bless.

Erik

Back