A guy I like...

D

Domino Harvey

There is a guy here on this board that I like. I found out he lives near me to but he is much much older than I am. I think hes very cool. I learned rumor that he likes somebody else from alldeaf.com but that girl is taken by another man. I want to tell him that I like him but dont know if I should. I also don't want troubles with the girl that he likes. How should I tell him?

Awww, Follow your heart hon, and let him know you're interesting, cause the more you wait, then someone else might grab him....

Good luck and let us know how it turns out :naughty:

is that you in your avatar? if it is your very pretty. im sure you can get him ..just be confidient

you're 14, aren't you? I check on your profile. I don't think you should be haste to interest on him. Just think of him as friend and you need take your time to grow up and undestand fully about life.

All I said... be careful while you're that young girl.

I'd just be friends. I dated a guy who was 28 and it was really hard. We are still good friends but It didn't work because i was 14 and he was 28 just didn't work. Just person expeirence oh yea and if you wanna talk to someone your age i'm 15 your always welcome to pm me

:eek2: 14?...You're pretty too young to be dating someone way over your age, and beside it would get this person you happen to like in alot of trouble, not good...And I think it's best to be friends with people around your age,

Defining Adult Attraction to Minors

Some academic writers who use "paedophilia" to refer to pre-pubescent children use the word

*hebephilia*, or sometimes * ephebophilia *, to refer to the sexual attraction of an adult to

an adolescent (ie. to someone between the stages of puberty and adulthood).

As Australia's Parliamentary Joint Committee on the National Crime

Authority comments:

The Macquarie Dictionary defines "paedophilia" as: "sexual

attraction in an adult towards children". . . .

In the medical and sociological literature phrases such as "true paedophilia"

and "genuine paedophilia" are used to refer to biologically pre-pubescent children. . . .

Some academic writers who use "paedophilia" to refer to pre-pubescent children use the word

"hebephilia", or sometimes "ephebophilia", to refer to the sexual attraction

of an adult to an adolescent (ie. to someone between the stages of

puberty and adulthood). However, these terms appear to be rarely used

outside academic writings.

The above statement only begins to plumb the complexity of the problem

of finding adequate terminology for adult attraction to minors. Here, to

show the full intricacy, is a listing of the etymological, clinical/scholarly,

and lay definitions of words that are commonly used to refer to

minor-attracted adults. (The clinical/scholarly and lay meanings are given

according to how the words are commonly used, not how the words are

defined in the dictionary. Multiple meanings are due to different authors

using the same word in different ways.)

PEDOPHILE

Etymological meanings: Pedo- or paedo- is derived from the Greek word

paidos, meaning "boy" or "child." Paidophiles seems to have

been used in ancient times primarily to refer to a man who fell in love with male

adolescents.

Clinical meanings: An adult who is attracted to prepubescent children.

More narrowly, certain criteria are usually set forth to define the form that

attraction takes.

Lay meanings: An adult who is attracted to prepubescent children; an

adult who is attracted to minors; an adult who molests minors; an

adolescent who is attracted to or molests younger children.

HEBEPHILE

Etymological meanings: According to the Liddell-Scott Greek-English

Lexicon, the legal term hebe meant "the time before manhood, at Athens

sixteen years of age"; according to another ancient source cited by

Liddell-Scott, the time before fourteen, and according to an ancient source

on Sparta, the time before eighteen. More generally, the word meant

"youth."

Clinical meanings: An adult who is attracted to adolescents; an adult who

is attracted to adolescents younger than eighteen.

Lay meanings: The word is not commonly used in lay speech.

EPHEBOPHILE

Etymological meanings: According the Liddell-Scott Greek-English

Lexicon, the word ephebos meant "one arrived at adolescence" ≠ a youth

of eighteen years or older, according to most ancient sources. The word

was also used to mean "boy" or "young girl."

Clinical meanings: An adult who is attracted to adolescents; an adult who

is attracted to adolescents younger than eighteen; an adult who is

attracted to adolescents eighteen and older.

Lay meanings: The word is not commonly used in lay speech.

PEDERAST

Etymological meanings: As in the case of pedophile, pederast is derived

from the Greek word paidos, meaning "boy" or "child."

Paiderastes was a synonym of paidophiles, referring primarily to a man who fell in love with

male adolescents. SOURCE

you are 14 year old?!?! it's gonna be huge trouble in law if you go out w/30 which will be under minor it's very against law date who under minor young *smh* but i do agree w/them you need stay be friend on ur own limit AGE

Stick to the envy of males, the dreams of women around, yes, dear girl it's none other than the Winterknight, the Genereal of Winter and the Deaf Knight of Jack Frost. Glance upon me and tremble mortals!!

thewinterknight said:
Stick to the envy of males, the dreams of women around, yes, dear girl it's none other than the Winterknight, the Genereal of Winter and the Deaf Knight of Jack Frost. Glance upon me and tremble mortals!!

u re 17? her 14, hmm, why not :D

Hmmm, yeah I like that idea. i shall unleash the wrath of winter upon that creepy old guy and she shall rush to my embracing arms. For I shall commit unhonorable seppuku if I allowed a single hair of that fragiel gir to fall under harm, why! It's unspeakable!

Not a bad presentation, she should fall in love with me. hehehehehehehehehe hohohohohohoh ahahahahahahahahaha

thewinterknight said:
Hmmm, yeah I like that idea. i shall unleash the wrath of winter upon that creepy old guy and she shall rush to my embracing arms. For I shall commit unhonorable seppuku if I allowed a single hair of that fragiel gir to fall under harm, why! It's unspeakable!

Not a bad presentation, she should fall in love with me. hehehehehehehehehe hohohohohohoh ahahahahahahahahaha

But you seem____how do I say it without being rude___kinda strange.

Do you frequent the RenFest or something?

hey girl... been there done that lol. got both of us in trouble lol. best way is just be friend cuz of ur age. i suggest you to find guys your age and when ur at legal age and still have him on ur mind... look him up. but till then just be a friend. everyone always needs a friend. tough i know but ... probably wisest to stay friend and find other guys more of your age for a while.

by the way... any guys at that age and they want to date you while ur not even 18 years old yet are perverts and is sooo not safe. trust me on that one girl... and other Alldeaf.com members will tell u same thing. bad bad bad idea to try and date with older guys. see.. tehy will take advantage of you in a way u would never realize they were till its too late. (now dont get me wrong... the guy who u like may not be one of those perverts... but it is illegal either way and he will get in trouble anyway) i strongly urge u to stay friends okay? dont push it any farther than friendship. i dont want to hear news that says "2hot4you missing!!" ever!!!

Last edited:
Back