Anyone Using ICom?

Doug5

Reaction score
THeyre for Phonak hearing aids and hook up to cell phones

I have one. Bluetooth connectivity is temperamental and poor battery life.

I have one, also. Lately it's been acting a little weird..or the left HA is. It only seems to be the left HA that I have problems with when using it. I don't use it a lot, so its hard to pinpoint.

So it's not good to purchase one than? :( I was gonna or I'll ask for a trial

It is good for phone use/music use..but I use alotttt for school and it's a pain in the ass for a profound user ..if you have more hearing though I'm sure you can benefit from it.

I tried the iCom for a couple of weeks, didn't really care for it. I prefer the MusicLink telecoil ear hook from Tecear.com. the ear hook just sounds better to me, the icom was too quiet I thought.

hmm, when I use the Tcoil for the phone, I get a lot of backround noise. Im hoping the Icom will lessen this.

Being able to use with mp3 player would be a plus. It would be nice to hear music as intended

I don't use the phone. But I prefer the telecoil earhook with my ipod, better volume. with the iCom, I'd have my ipod volume maxxed out and it still wasn't loud enough for me.

Purchased today, hopefully will get next week, if it's not a great reliabe thing I'll be returning them fortunately. If I'm paying all this out of my pocket at 23. I want something that's going to work correct & last

Purchased today, hopefully will get next week, if it's not a great reliabe thing I'll be returning them fortunately. If I'm paying all this out of my pocket at 23. I want something that's going to work correct & last

Hopefully the ComPilot is an improvement over the iCom. I'm happy with my iCom, but luckily I don't wear down the battery as much as a lot of people probably do (don't stream audio much).

I wouldn't mind having the vol control that the ComPilot has, but it probably wouldn't work with my "old" Naidas. I think I did read that the battery life is longer with the ComPilot.

Let us know how it works for you.

I won't be streaming mainly, just Bluetooth

I think I've read where Bluetooth is power hungry, so don't think there's much difference.

I use m iCom for the rare occasions I talk on the phone and for my TV (using the TVLink). Both of those use the bluetooth. I use an FM receiver plugged into the iCom at church.

Get the Phonak ComPilot. All flaws have been fixed. I love it! Reliable. In stereo. Connects everytime! Reconnects automatically reentering rooms!

The ComPilot is awesome. Get it now! Stereo sound. Perfect connectivity. Long battery life. Auto reconnects everytime!

I got iCom, smartlink, and microlink, so my FM system is compatible with any T-Coil hearing aid.

Anyone want to buy it? Less than three years old and looks/works perfectly. I never use it.

Back