Stole gas from other cars !!

fuel_tank_cap_D60_with_lock_and_keys.jpg

Does this prevent them from stealing your gas? It would be nice if our ignition key will fit in it. That way we do not need more keys to our chains of keys.

Google it up and you can find plenty of it. I think Walmart have in stock.
If you buy it after market, it won't be compatible with your ignition key. It's a different kind of key.

Plus not only are there gas tanks with a key required to open them, aren't most late model vehicles made to where you can't just siphon the gas out like you could with older model vehicles???

If they are puncturing the gas lines and gas tanks then car manufacturers need to be encasing these in something that is not easily punctured and requires tools and lots of time to remove.

Maybe they need to steal gas from the tankers that carry gas to each gas station! Now, that will teach the companies a lesson about rising the costs of gas!

Good idea to do that so i can save some dead presidents in my pockets. LOL.. just kidding, i wont do that because i work for the city.

They wont because my street is crime watchers and 2 officers families live on that street include me (3rd) as animal control officer. So those thugs wont do that as well we're safe-

I would like to live on your street. Mine is not very safe.

Maybe they need to steal gas from the tankers that carry gas to each gas station! Now, that will teach the companies a lesson about rising the costs of gas!

We need stop on demand of import the oil from other countries and need start drilling under ground, also add refineries or well to relieve the expensive gas price, IMO.

I feel like not care about environment because of not like to throw all money on gas, however, our technologies are limited right now and oil wouldn't run out until 50 years or so, it seems like plenty of time.

We need stop on demand of import the oil from other countries and need start drilling under ground, also add refineries or well to relieve the expensive gas price, IMO.

I feel like not care about environment because of not like to throw all money on gas, however, our technologies are limited right now and oil wouldn't run out until 50 years or so, it seems like plenty of time.

Sometimes, I wish we would run out of oil so we can go back to using environmentally-friendly sources for transportation.

Sometimes, I wish we would run out of oil so we can go back to using environmentally-friendly sources for transportation.

Oh really, if oil is run out when our technology is remain same then we would have very big time like can't go to job or make us to ride on bicycle.

Do you aware of China use too much oil now?

Oh really, if oil is run out when our technology is remain same then we would have very big time like can't go to job or make us to ride on bicycle.

Do you aware of China use too much oil now?

Maybe that would force politicans and taxpayers to approve of better metro/subway systems for each city or to approve of the use of alternative sources of energy for transportation by making them more accessible/cheaper for the public.

Actually, we can't run out of oil. Even oil is needed for electronic stuff. Oil is used in a lot of things... cooking... heater... machinery... etc. They even use a bit of oil in the equipment that makes our hearing aids.

locked cap will won't solve problem.
They can steal gas without use locked cap. Just under the car. They punched hole of gas tank or tube.
One time, my 1980 Porsche's gas rubber tube got hole at near gas tank.

Actually, we can't run out of oil. Even oil is needed for electronic stuff. Oil is used in a lot of things... cooking... heater... machinery... etc. They even use a bit of oil in the equipment that makes our hearing aids.

They can use our POOP become Natural Gas

dont you mean Methane Gas? If Im not mistaken I do believe the nation's largest dairy farm - Fair Oaks Farm, is completely powered by the methane gas produced by the cattle manure they scoop up from the farm daily.

dont you mean Methane Gas? If Im not mistaken I do believe the nation's largest dairy farm - Fair Oaks Farm, is completely powered by the methane gas produced by the cattle manure they scoop up from the farm daily.

Let's convert pooop into gas for transportation! It would make the air smell so good, wouldn't it? LOL!

Even with a locking gas cap, you guys still won't be always safe from thieves stealing gas. They can always puncture a hole in gas tank underneath and let it drip into a pan or something. Thieves are capable of doing anything.

Yeah, it's those gas caps that require a key to open them. I have a few friends that use these. You can find these at your auto parts store. :)

That's what I thought but I have to wonder, How effective is it, especially on a older model? The thing is, even though it requires a key, the thieves simply can find a loophole to bypass it.

That's really low to steal gas from other cars.

That's what I thought but I have to wonder, How effective is it, especially on a older model? The thing is, even though it requires a key, the thieves simply can find a loophole to bypass it.
Yeah, nothing is fool proof. :(

FYI, I was able to easily open locked gas cap even without keys! These locked gas cap does have its flaws!

Took me 10 seconds to figure out and took it out without key!

What it takes? Right pressure!

Back