Would you rather find true love or 10 million dollars?

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Discuss! :ugh3:

10 million dollars, like i can buy friends??? eh. well it didnt happen to me. :o

I have true love. It is much better than 10 million dollars. :)

True love 100%. I would give up everything I have and dig ditches for a living if it brought my wife back to life.

My true love is totally worth more happiness than the 10 million is supposed to bring. "Money can't buy happiness"

My true love is totally worth more happiness than the 10 million is supposed to bring. "Money can't buy happiness"

Money can rent happiness......trust me. But it's still not better than True Love.

10 Million dollars, cuz love is reallly an invention of the French some 200 years ago in the 'house plays' love was then spread out for capitalism and social control, Husband was the old word for 'farmer who raise and kill cattles for food' wife well im not sure where this came from. i guess it might mean 'with me' or with .f. me' as meaning ogga booga bogga Ogg -'she's Mine! beats the chest LOL

Last edited:
I will take the ten mil and then spend one mil of that to buy true love. 9 mil remaining to spend with my newly purchased true love.

I will take the ten mil and then spend one mil of that to buy true love. 9 mil remaining to spend with my newly purchased true love.

Don't forget. 4mil will go to uncle sam. So you will have 5mil left.

Then the true love will take 4 of that mil to take "care" of herself.

Back