London girl will Visit to Montreal in June

clumsy7r

Reaction score
:wave:Hello peeps! I am deaf from London UK, will be visiting to Montreal for 15 days, to watch world cup women football, to support England! :) So i would like to know if is there deaf pub? hope to attend to meet canada deaf peeps! would love to meet new and enjoy to gettin know what it like out in Canada, in Montreal? or any places to meet? deaf cafe etc, i would be appricate if you leave the details, will check it out once i am in town!

regards

Natasha

Last edited:
:wave:Hello peeps! I am deaf from London UK, will be visiting to Montreal for 15 days, to watch world cup women football, to support England! :) So i would like to know if is there deaf pub? hope to attend to meet canada deaf peeps! would love to meet new and enjoy to gettin know what it like out in Canada, in Montreal? or any places to meet? deaf cafe etc, i would be appricate if you leave the details, will check it out once i am in town!

regards

Natasha

You might want to check out Quebec City to the south of Montreal which is largely French-speaking and dates back to the 1600's, sits near the Saint Lawrence River, has chateaus, etc, etc

I was there two weeks ago and saw some deaf lads signing, they looked cute but I could not talk to them since in am a new deaf and understand nothing from SL :) Anyway, Montreal must be much cheaper than London and I would like to live there :)

I was there two weeks ago and saw some deaf lads signing, they looked cute but I could not talk to them since in am a new deaf and understand nothing from SL :) Anyway, Montreal must be much cheaper than London and I would like to live there :)

London out no one can afford it

Back