We are NOT from Earth....!?

Nah! We simply went from hunter/gatherers dropped onto cities with a more sedentary lifestyle!

wow..... sounds like this guy only has high school degree. wondering if he got his ph.d degree from online....

I agree with his research! We are not from Earth, like why we need toes??? We formerly from another planet that have no gravity!! That is the sole purpose of having toes!! To hold us down to the ground!! Now we are living on Earth!! Why need toes?????

(yeah..right!!!)

Perhaps Dr Ellis can explain how humans got from planet X in the first place?
Also is the planet X where "humans" originated in the first place?
Why come to this planet-earth?
Has there been a further migration from planet X in the last 200,000 years.?
Is there some remaining "humans" on planet X=right now?
How many persons have any memory of planet X?

Who knows.... it's called "Panspermia" which theory that life was created from space... If alien planted humans on Earth, it would be called "direct-Panspermia"... etc... It's just a theory.

Sunburn? We wore clothes that blocked sun. If we're naked 24/7/365, we won't get sunburn. Not very good argument of this theory mentioned above.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVSRm80WzZk]THE TWILIGHT ZONE THEME - YouTube[/ame]

You're now entering The Twilight Zone!

I had been thinking about why our planet "Earth" are always so violent with guns and other weapons many years. If we were put here from another planet for the most awful crimes we had committed. Or maybe it was a test to see how we functioned on the natural world we found hard to adjusted or adapted beside the "Eden" garden in Africa.

No wonder it is a mystery how we come into this world instead of the Genesis from the Bible. :hmm:

The pain/difficulty giving birth cracks me up. I don't even want to see an explanation for that, it will be too ludicrous. Big baby going through a little hole, okay, that's all the explanation needed

I had been thinking about why our planet "Earth" are always so violent with guns and other weapons many years. If we were put here from another planet for the most awful crimes we had committed. Or maybe it was a test to see how we functioned on the natural world we found hard to adjusted or adapted beside the "Eden" garden in Africa.

No wonder it is a mystery how we come into this world instead of the Genesis from the Bible. :hmm:

10 of the Best ‘Twilight Zone’ Episodes – Flavorwire

I love episode # 7 of Twilight Zone , space Aliens come to earth to see if they would like to live here and people become so fearful and paranoia and violent about 'monsters' coming after them , that the Aliens decides they do not want to live on earth because man is not peaceful . This is one of my
favorite episode.

There are very easy answers to the doctor's questions that don't involve aliens on other planets but I'm not allowed to mention them.

Oh, yea must be Burdanians living on a colony somewhere in Taridywn living with the Kinderlein.

Back