Classic P3 will end this Wednesday, Dec. 17

snallga

Reaction score
Do you know that Purple Communication told us that Classic P3 will cease this Wednesday, you don't?

They said New P3 upgraded must be required on any PC or Mac. I have Dell netbook. I can't upgrade P3 on my netbook, because of CPU.

So, my netbook will replace new tablet. I toughly decide to buy Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 or 8.4 and HTC Nexus 9 in early Spring season.

Is anyone having Purple or non-Purple netbooks which Classic P3 supported? What you do with Purple or non-Purple netbooks?

No one read what I said. :(

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using AllDeaf App mobile app

I used my old netbook as a portable PC until MS stopped supporting Windows XP. Now it functions as an electric drum using a program that was already installed on it. We don't connect it to the internet anymore. Does that answer your question?

I was using Windows 7 on my netbook. It supports Classic P3. They said after December 17 of today, I won't able access on Classic P3. I still can't upgrade from Classic to new P3 on my netbook, because of CPU. :(

I was using Windows 7 on my netbook. It supports Classic P3. They said after December 17 of today, I won't able access on Classic P3. I still can't upgrade from Classic to new P3 on my netbook, because of CPU. :(

Can you make your CPU bigger? Just a thought. Like increasing your RAM. maybe?

Can you make your CPU bigger? Just a thought. Like increasing your RAM. maybe?

Well, the CPU integrated on the mainboard from my netbook. Most netbook can't upgrade any CPUs because it integrates on these mainboards.

I think I am behind on this news -- why cant you upgrade p3 ? have you tried to? I know that there were problems for awhile but purple is still rebuilding the app and it comes out with newer revisions. perhaps they fixed it now .

I think I am behind on this news -- why cant you upgrade p3 ? have you tried to? I know that there were problems for awhile but purple is still rebuilding the app and it comes out with newer revisions. perhaps they fixed it now .

First time, I had upgraded P3 on my netbook, I made a call. Unfortunately, the picture was too blurry, because of CPU.

First time, I had upgraded P3 on my netbook, I made a call. Unfortunately, the picture was too blurry, because of CPU.

I just downgraded from New P3 to Classic P3 on my netbook.

Back