What if......

Eli Whitney invented the cotton gin.

Yes, he sure did. Was that in your neck of the woods? Or further south? I'm thinking Georgia! I have to google it.

Yes, he sure did. Was that in your neck of the woods? Or further south? I'm thinking Georgia! I have to google it.

I don't know other than he was born up north. Massachusetts I think. I just used to work at a cotton mill right after I graduated high school lol

What if feminine pads and tampons came in different flavors lol

I never heard of men using period products , ok to each is own

forget I asked a bout taste you need a book hunny

Why do I need a book? I am a woman who bleeds once a month . For the sake of us getting into a debate please inbox me mods will ban us if we continue thank you

why would you want them flavoured,you don't eat them

Did you know there sprays to make a woman feel fresh down there? A special name called Summer's Eve . Those products are meant to keep woman feeling fresh during her period.

that for smell and hygine not flavour,myself preferred shower..those things are bad for you

that for smell and hygine not flavour,myself preferred shower..those things are bad for you

You take this thread to serious it's about what if lighten up good bye

I never heard of men using period products , ok to each is own
sometimes men do for incontinence purposes or even surgery on their own... 'nether regions' to help with incisions or leakage.

What if there was no L.A. Traffics ahh bliss lol

What if I didn't have to work today. I could be at home loading boxes on the trailer. Yay, more work for me to do tonight! :D

What if I can appear everywhere just like I Dream Of Jeannie

What if I go to bed tonight and wake up tomorrow and it's Spring! :hmm:

Well, may it will happen Monday morning, not tomorrow morning. (We're expecting 70+ degree Monday.

Back