Cleveland Cavaliers or San Antonio Spurs

• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • San Antonio Spurs

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters

IcedTeaRulz

Reaction score
Which team do u think that will win for NBA Finals champion? Vote!

Spurs!! but this match is scary one because Cavs have coaches that came from Spurs! OOooOoOoOoOOoooo

it's going to be very hot game! like it was with Spurs vs Sun!

Did u know that Cleveland Cavs player name Eric Snow (number 20) has a deaf brother? His name is Ricky.

Did u know that Cleveland Cavs player name Eric Snow (number 20) has a deaf brother? His name is Ricky.

Yes I know who Ricky is I met him last 96 or 97 can't remma and I was just found out that his hearing bro who is player in cleveland cavs since 98 so he is very lucky have bro who is player in there

Gonna root for Cleveland.. it would be great to see Cleveland win their first ever NBA championship title...

Yes I know who Ricky is I met him last 96 or 97 can't remma and I was just found out that his hearing bro who is player in cleveland cavs since 98 so he is very lucky have bro who is player in there

Cool! I know Ricky in person since we were teenagers.

After watching Game 1, the Cavs need to get it together or the Finals will be a VERY short series. GO SPURS GO!!!!

The question outta be: 'Who has more heart and soul to win the rights to be named NBA Champions?'

Answer: Cavs!!

As soon as they regroup and get the ball rollin', first game was more of the jitters for the Cavs...they'll bounce back as they're known to.

My prediction: Look for the Cavs first win this Sunday night--

~RR

Even though I live in toxic state, I root for Thieveland all the way. CAVS better win tomorrow or I will flash my bucked naked body at Spurs..they will go BLIND!! :afro:

Some Cleveland fans can be brutal like DAWGS. :eek3:

I think the Spurs have the better team on both sides of the ball.....

San Antonio Spurs all the way... though I don't care for basketball.

Back