Great night

sonocativo

Reaction score
Went out for a change with some old grade school and high school friends, a reunion type get together for christmas... havent laughed and had this much fun in years... my god what a crazy bunch, but was really great to see them, especially our buddy who survived the skin infection deal awhile back.
Crazy bunch, but great company... seen people I havent seen and some I couldnt remember, but renewed friendships and lots of laughter tonight.

That's cool, man. Where did you guys hang out at, if I may ask?

Went out for a change with some old grade school and high school friends, a reunion type get together for christmas... havent laughed and had this much fun in years... my god what a crazy bunch, but was really great to see them, especially our buddy who survived the skin infection deal awhile back.
Crazy bunch, but great company... seen people I havent seen and some I couldnt remember, but renewed friendships and lots of laughter tonight.

Glad you got out. Sometimes a change of scenery does the mind, soul, and body good when your bummed. I do the same now when the sun is shining, catching my 15 min of Vitamin D with a walk around the block or two. It's always good to catch up with friends/company you haven't seen in awhile. :D

That's cool, man. Where did you guys hang out at, if I may ask?
We gathered at a new club called Mile 277, its on the old Route66 through Missouri here. I have a few friends who play in bands who have played here but this is my first time going to the place and turned out to be a really nice place to go, has a Bar and also a section to sit and dine as well, also kind of a sport bar combo, was a really nice place. The guys who reserved the VIP area we had also had food catered, beer by the bucket on ice was cheap ( I dont drink) so being a designated driver for a couple of my friends last night I was treated to free soda... Had a great time.

Back