Ron Paul has the right ideas,,But hes just too old

SteveMcGarrett

Reaction score
Im not against him because hes an old man. What if he did get elected and develop health problems while hes president? Why didnt his son Rand Paul run for him and carry out his message? And if his dad died while president he can still carry out his legacy. I like his ideas but i wouldnt vote for him because hes 77 years old. Reagan left office at 78. Its just too much for him in the white house.

Wirelessly posted (BB Curve 9300)

Any President can develop health problems or even die while in office, regardless of age. That's why they have a VP.

Im not against him because hes an old man. What if he did get elected and develop health problems while hes president? Why didnt his son Rand Paul run for him and carry out his message? And if his dad died while president he can still carry out his legacy. I like his ideas but i wouldnt vote for him because hes 77 years old.
it's not the same thing. Ron's Ron and Rand's Rand.

Reagan left office at 78. Its just too much for him in the white house.
no Reagan did not leave the job. He completed his two terms.

Wirelessly posted (BB Curve 9300)

Any President can develop health problems or even die while in office, regardless of age. That's why they have a VP.

At least 8 Presidents have died while in office. 4 of them were assassinated. one suffered a cerebral hemorrhage and died, one died due to Acute Gastroenteritis, one died from Pneumonia and pleurisy, one had a heart attack and died. All of them died no older than 68.

Frankly, I don't think people should take the candidates' ages in consideration. In fact, I consider it bigoted to use their ages against them. Like you said, that's why they have a Vice President to take the President's place in the event of a death.

Ron Paul is in better shape than the other candidates.

Look at Reagan,,Sometimes he falls asleep during speeches and at the UN. We cant have a president like that. Supposes a major crises develops you gotta be wide awake and fully alerted. And the Vice President may not carry the same ideas the president did. Look at Andrew Jackson,,He didnt carry Lincolns ideas. And Nether did LBJ. LBJ was for Vietnam war JFK was against it.

Look at Reagan,,Sometimes he falls asleep during speeches and at the UN. We cant have a president like that. Supposes a major crises develops you gotta be wide awake and fully alerted. And the Vice President may not carry the same ideas the president did. Look at Andrew Jackson,,He didnt carry Lincolns ideas. And Nether did LBJ. LBJ was for Vietnam war JFK was against it.

Um do you really expect any presidents to stay awake during boring speeches? I don't know any president in history who had ever fallen asleep during "crisis". Do you?

Even Princess Diana fell asleep during speeches, and she was in her early 20s.

I fell asleep during my art history class sessions many times during college and I was only 18. The professor was that boring.

I fell asleep during my art history class sessions many times during college and I was only 18. The professor was that boring.

I had a English professor in college that was really boring and dull , I wish now I had a video of him so I could watch it when I am having a hard time falling to sleep. It would be better than a sleeping pill , there would be no hang over feeling the next day.

You get detention for that!
7nono.gif

If Ron Paul is mentally alert, then his age shouldnt be a factor.

Not really my fault. Some people just need to learn how to not talk like a robot.

I had an economics teacher in college who read from the book.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

This guy was a boring teacher on the Wonder Years
ben_stein.jpg

You didnt see Kevin Arnold falling to sleep did you?

Not really my fault. Some people just need to learn how to not talk like a robot.

I also hate when some people talk softly like a timid mouse all the time. I felt like putting a tack in my professor chair just to see if he would react , he was so dull and boring. Some professors gave him a small surprise party during class , they had a cake and gifts. My professor did not crack a smile or showed any emotion , the people gave him the party where disappointed.

Back