What's your Zodiac sign and do you feel you fit the traits?

Mintee

Reaction score
just curious :)

i am a sagittarius

that makes you an aquarius!

A typical Aquarius man shows genuine interest in others, sometimes even to the point of probing further deeper into other people's lives and their inner feelings. He is considered a person's person that almost any other person he meets becomes a friend of his. However, he is rather choosy in the friends he wishes to include in his inner circle. So long as the person fits the Aquarian male's repertoire of likes and dislikes, he is included in the inner circle.

This inquisitive nature of the Aquarian male does not extend to himself, though. He is rather secretive about his feelings and purposely makes his reactions complex just for the fun of fooling others. This is the reason why, despite being friendly and all to everyone, his inner circle of friends are those who reflect his interests and know how his mind works. Do not let his gentleness and calm fool you because deep inside is his true introverted nature. It is not wise to provoke him nor to exploit him or his inner circle of friends because his tolerance for such is short.

The introverted nature of the Aquarius man nonetheless, is shed for the sake of teamwork and camaraderie. A wonderful and efficient team player, the Aquarian male can use a lot of his human relations prowess to get the best results from the team. Open to challenges and very willing to take things in stride as they occur, he can be depended on to bring out the best in everyone in the team.

Considering that love is just another human experience for him, the Aquarius man is never comfortable with the idea of getting married because of the prolonged emotional demands of the opposite sex. Furthermore, his idea of having a friend in his wife is something that is not so distant from the Aquarian.

However, when he does find his true love, learns to trust his partner, and they decide to settle down, it is for life. The strength of the Aquarius man in marriage lies in his belief that it is a sacred ceremony, one of society's enduring institutions. As such, any woman who has married an Aquarius man will be glad to learn of his high regard for marriage and family life. Perhaps the major downside of the Aquarian male is anchored in his introverted nature that he does not openly expresses his feelings of love for his partner. This gives the impression that he is not a romantic type of person.

His loyalty and faithfulness will greatly impact on his married life although his general friendliness towards almost all people may tend to cast a shadow of jealousy on him. The partner of the Aquarius man can depend on his honesty such that doubting him should be the least of your concerns, lest you enjoy testing his patience. He may have some periods of silence and it is generally more appropriate to leave him alone for the meantime.

As a father, the Aquarius male is a patient listener and an excellent shot at math problems. He can be instrumental in letting the children discover their innate abilities and talents through creative and imaginative ways. Money matters will never really be a problem because the resourceful Aquarius male will often have something to be generous, just do not be overly extravagant about your expenses. What the Aquarius husband wants is a partner who can give him the space as much as he gives her space.

For the friendly yet reserved Aquarius man, relationships are a must as long as they do not test his personality.

that makes you an aquarius!

A typical Aquarius man shows genuine interest in others, sometimes even to the point of probing further deeper into other people's lives and their inner feelings. He is considered a person's person that almost any other person he meets becomes a friend of his. However, he is rather choosy in the friends he wishes to include in his inner circle. So long as the person fits the Aquarian male's repertoire of likes and dislikes, he is included in the inner circle.

This inquisitive nature of the Aquarian male does not extend to himself, though. He is rather secretive about his feelings and purposely makes his reactions complex just for the fun of fooling others. This is the reason why, despite being friendly and all to everyone, his inner circle of friends are those who reflect his interests and know how his mind works. Do not let his gentleness and calm fool you because deep inside is his true introverted nature. It is not wise to provoke him nor to exploit him or his inner circle of friends because his tolerance for such is short.

The introverted nature of the Aquarius man nonetheless, is shed for the sake of teamwork and camaraderie. A wonderful and efficient team player, the Aquarian male can use a lot of his human relations prowess to get the best results from the team. Open to challenges and very willing to take things in stride as they occur, he can be depended on to bring out the best in everyone in the team.

Considering that love is just another human experience for him, the Aquarius man is never comfortable with the idea of getting married because of the prolonged emotional demands of the opposite sex. Furthermore, his idea of having a friend in his wife is something that is not so distant from the Aquarian.

However, when he does find his true love, learns to trust his partner, and they decide to settle down, it is for life. The strength of the Aquarius man in marriage lies in his belief that it is a sacred ceremony, one of society's enduring institutions. As such, any woman who has married an Aquarius man will be glad to learn of his high regard for marriage and family life. Perhaps the major downside of the Aquarian male is anchored in his introverted nature that he does not openly expresses his feelings of love for his partner. This gives the impression that he is not a romantic type of person.

His loyalty and faithfulness will greatly impact on his married life although his general friendliness towards almost all people may tend to cast a shadow of jealousy on him. The partner of the Aquarius man can depend on his honesty such that doubting him should be the least of your concerns, lest you enjoy testing his patience. He may have some periods of silence and it is generally more appropriate to leave him alone for the meantime.

As a father, the Aquarius male is a patient listener and an excellent shot at math problems. He can be instrumental in letting the children discover their innate abilities and talents through creative and imaginative ways. Money matters will never really be a problem because the resourceful Aquarius male will often have something to be generous, just do not be overly extravagant about your expenses. What the Aquarius husband wants is a partner who can give him the space as much as he gives her space.

For the friendly yet reserved Aquarius man, relationships are a must as long as they do not test his personality.

it is very big wow! interesting!

I'm a Libra with the moon in Aquarius and Tarus rising. I have a stellium in Virgo if you count my asteroids. I don't think there's anything Virgo like about me. I don't believe in this stuff though. I used to be very into astrology when I was in my early 20s and I still haven't unlearned it. :P

Scorpio here....like deafskeptic, astrology used to be a big thing for me and read my Horoscope daily.....now my interest has dwindled to almost nil ....

A lot of the Scorpio traits do fit me, except for dark hair, I'm a blonde/blue, and a lot of the Libra traits fit me nicely also.....I can be a very loyal friend, but can be ur worst nightmare if crossed....(HAHA)....

I love beauty, decorating and the water....warm climate and a warm environment/warm people/dogs....Seem to get along best with Libras, Pisces and Aquarians...I'm very head-strong and independent, a free-bird at best, dislike hassles or feeling "boxed in/trapped.".....Dark interiors freek me out, I must have lots of windows/light and sunshine.

I am a Sagittarius too! I think there is some truth to the Zodiac, I can see some of Sagittarius traits in me but I do not let my life be ruled by what my
horoscope it. When I lived in California people would always what to know what your sign was! I was in a grocery store and a guy came running up to wanting to know my sign, I think he had bet with someone!

I'm a Pisces. That is a fish. So, I don't know. But, I agree that I'm artist and dreamy.

Leo in Sun, Taurus in Moon, Aquarius in Rising, Virgo in Venus, Capricorn in Mars, and lastly, Scorpio in Midheaven.

But, I prefer Taurus to Leo. :P

I'm an aquarius. Everytime I read my horoscope (which isn't very often) I get chills down my back because it fits my personality and life to a T! I'm very independent and I have a dominant personality. I'm also very intuitive and I can read people like a book. Its so strange...it really freaks me out.

Back