Botti How?

Bottinetti, I am so sorry for your loss and I will pray that you will get through this. I have lost two pets and I know how I felt hurt for the loss of my beloved pet and how much it hurts in my heart. Hang in there.

Bottinetti, I am so sorry for your loss and I will pray that you will get through this. I have lost two pets and I know how I felt hurt for the loss of my beloved pet and how much it hurts in my heart. Hang in there.

Thanks, Lucia. Yes it really does hurt.

Then Ally was a real good dog for not biting the kid.

She was a wonderful dog! I gave her a cookie for allowing my grandchild to use her head as a step! I was watching very closing to made sure nothing happen , my daughter was there too. I miss her and Finlay so much! I find myself calling
Marty 'Finlay' sometimes. :(

Here is the one I lost Botti - her name was Heidi:

Motorcycles509.jpg

I had always had big dogs before Heidi. German Shepherds, Doberman, Afghan Hound, Australian Shepherd, etc. But Heidi was my favorite. I never knew how much spirit these little dogs have. She knew over 25 signs and was the best dog ever. I miss her still.

Bottesini,

I'm sorry to hear about your dog, do remember the good memories you had with her. May your poodle dog rest in peace.

Here is the one I lost Botti - her name was Heidi:

Motorcycles509.jpg

I had always had big dogs before Heidi. German Shepherds, Doberman, Afghan Hound, Australian Shepherd, etc. But Heidi was my favorite. I never knew how much spirit these little dogs have. She knew over 25 signs and was the best dog ever. I miss her still.

That's a beautiful little dog , Steinhauer. I know how you feel. I still miss other dogs that have been gone before also.

Back