Death Row INmate's Last Wish....

rockin'robin

Reaction score
The last wish

A death row inmate awaiting execution, asked as a last wish a pencil and paper. After writing for several minutes, the convict called the prison guard and asked that this letter be handed over to his biological mother.

The letter said ...
Mother, if there were more justice in this world, we would be both executed and not just me. You're as guilty as I am for the life I led.
Remind yourself when I stole and bring home the bicycle of a boy like me?
You helped me to hide the bicycle for my father did not see it. Do you remember the time I stole money from the neighbor's wallet?
You went with me to the mall to spend it.

Do you remember when I argued with my father and he's gone?
He just wanted to correct me because I stole the final result of the competition and for that I had been expelled.

Mom, I was just a child, shortly after I became a troubled teenager and now I'm a pretty malformed man.

Mom, I was just a child in need of correction, and not an approval. But I forgive you!

I just want this letter to reach the greatest number of parents in the world, so they can know what makes all people, good or bad ...is education.
Thank you mother for giving me life and also helping me to lose it.
Your child offender.

REFLECTION:
"He who spares the rod hates his son,
But he who loves him disciplines him promptly "(Proverbs 13: 24).
"Education is the most powerful

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...394.1073741828.100007688747643&type=3&theater

Last edited:
A good ass whoopin, a big heart, and a lot of patience

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AllDeaf App mobile app

Raising 3 boys...being told "I Hate You!"..."I Hate living here!".....since I had "Rules"....broke my heart at times....but....as they grew into young men and out on their own...and have made me extremely proud to know they are genuinely "good people", never been jailed for a crime, etc., has made it all worth while....

Parents should always question anything they find that they did not buy for their kids....

I was making my daughter bed once and she had written on her mattress 'I love my mom' and 'I hate my mom' I had a few check marks that I was loved and one that I was 'hated' . When I saw that LOL and knew I was doing my job as a mom. I didn't take it personal .

Raising 3 boys...being told "I Hate You!"..."I Hate living here!".....since I had "Rules"....broke my heart at times....but....as they grew into young men and out on their own...and have made me extremely proud to know they are genuinely "good people", never been jailed for a crime, etc., has made it all worth while....

Parents should always question anything they find that they did not buy for their kids....

it different story when they have there kidsjIt made me feel proud when he beacame doctor because I know my parenting enabled that and it not rocket science love disaplin I never needed punishment.
My son had a lot of ability but been wasted if not encouraged him that is disaplin

Back