If you have ever had a nasty lung infection.......

ChicagoBlue2

Veteran Traveler
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wirelessly posted (ZTE X501 Phone)

It's not recommended to go out in extreme cold weather, as I found out yesterday, cause I had it bad after I got home, but tonight my lungs are doing much better, and I do not intend to go out again unless its extremely necessary. Good thing I learned a valuable lesson about extreme cold and prior lung infections and what they can do to a person.

Why am I posting this? Because when I got hit with it, I was told that my lungs might have some potential scarring, because prior to the lung infection, I got hit with both a stomach virus and a really bad sinus infection, and these two do NOT mix well, let me tell you that right now. Since then, I've been careful with my lungs, and to this day, the amount of sick I was hit with has left its mark.

oh come on man.............................................................(holds cigarette out)
wanna smoke?

oh come on man.............................................................(holds cigarette out)
wanna smoke?

What, and kill me? They specifically said I couldn't smoke, so I already know I can't.

Anyways, just saying, cause I was coughing really bad yesterday and last night, but I'm not now, and that's because I spent all day inside, asleep, and only woke up about 3 hours ago, which was plenty of time for my lungs to improve.

What, and kill me? They specifically said I couldn't smoke, so I already know I can't.

Anyways, just saying, cause I was coughing really bad yesterday and last night, but I'm not now, and that's because I spent all day inside, asleep, and only woke up about 3 hours ago, which was plenty of time for my lungs to improve.

I can't use tobacco products because they gave me sore throat, worsen the allergic rhinitis and feel very bad, even secondhand smoking is bad too.

I'm fine with cannabis.

Neither. They need to stay out of my bronchi. Better that way.

I don't think cannabis could kill you, but it could make you stone.

Also, cannabis have health benefits too.

who said?
(drags a classically rolled mary jane cigarette.... breaths deep to get into the bronchi, pauses.........holds............exhales a smokey pirate ship of deaf pirates on a strange hearing sea ..........)
cough
who said?
(drag....)

I don't think cannabis could kill you, but it could make you stone.

Also, cannabis have health benefits too.

I'm not so sure. They told me that neither cigarettes nor cannabis would do me much good, and by their expressions, I had a pretty good idea that my lungs weren't in great shape then, and probably aren't today. That's why I don't go out during the summer, and more so during the winter (When it's not this cold), because the colder air is good for my lungs.

who said?
(drags a classically rolled mary jane cigarette.... breaths deep to get into the bronchi, pauses.........holds............exhales a smokey pirate ship of deaf pirates on a strange hearing sea ..........)
cough
who said?
(drag....)

Not happening. Sorry. I have orders. I'd like to live.

Orders from who son.............???
You sayin you don't go out in the summer,
(drags a mry jane cigarette, breaths deep an dechales)
and you don't go out much int he winter?

I'm not so sure. They told me that neither cigarettes nor cannabis would do me much good, and by their expressions, I had a pretty good idea that my lungs weren't in great shape then, and probably aren't today. That's why I don't go out during the summer, and more so during the winter (When it's not this cold), because the colder air is good for my lungs.

I think you probably brainwashed by anti-drug program, sponsored by DEA but anti-drug program is accurate (correct) for tobacco, but completely inaccurate (incorrect) about cannabis. The cannabis doesn't harm to your lung and there are health benefits, even it could make people feel good from smoking cannabis. Don't smoke tobacco at all and it has zero health benefits with a lot of chemicals. If your family doesn't allow you to use cannabis so just respect their policy.

Just keep yourself warm at home.

I think I know the perfect Christmas present for you Mark, a nice cozy bubble to live in. Hmmm those are probably beyond my budget so it might just be a big roll if bubble wrap. Just don't wrap your face.

Orders from who son.............

Health professionals, cause at the time I saw them, I was being considered for a trip to the ER, and I had no intentions of ending up there, and by the time the people had made their decision, I'd already set up an appointment, so in that way, I managed to avoid a very expensive hospital bill by visiting local health professionals, and getting an idea of where I was, and where I likely stand today.

And as for cigarettes, their smoke from other people DO have an effect on me, so I try to stay as far away as possible, but if I'm on my bicycle, sometimes I don't have a choice.

I think I know the perfect Christmas present for you Mark, a nice cozy bubble to live in. Hmmm those are probably beyond my budget so it might just be a big roll if bubble wrap. Just don't wrap your face.

More like an apartment with purified air would be better for me. That would go a long way in keeping me healthy.

I think you probably brainwashed by anti-drug program, sponsored by DEA but anti-drug program is accurate (correct) for tobacco, but completely inaccurate (incorrect) about cannabis. The cannabis doesn't harm to your lung and there are health benefits, even it could make people feel good from smoking cannabis. Don't smoke tobacco at all and it has zero health benefits with a lot of chemicals. If your family doesn't allow you to use cannabis so just respect their policy.

Just keep yourself warm at home.

Brainwashed? No. Looking out for my health? Yes. However, I wouldn't smoke cannabis even if I could, because the medicine I take doesn't allow me to have ANY drugs in my system. That would be a mistake that would kill me, for sure.

Why not the face??? :D
tumblr_llj4zxwA3r1qaalrko1_500.gif

Indeed............ but a cyber drag, of a fine cyber smoke?........

Brainwashed? No. Looking out for my health? Yes. However, I wouldn't smoke cannabis even if I could, because the medicine I take doesn't allow me to have ANY drugs in my system. That would be a mistake that would kill me, for sure.

You said cannabis is bad for health so that's untrue and that why you received wrong information, but it is none of your fault. It is law enforcement agencies, DEA's fault.

The doctor could tell you can, you can't, so I don't know about your health.

Just keep yourself warm, so no need to smoke.

Indeed............ but a cyber drag, of a fine cyber smoke?........

No can do. These orders are really strict. They said no smoking WHATSOEVER.

Wait a minute.Cyber smoking? Not as in real smoking? That would be okay, but in real life, no.

Back