ATTENTION to TREE HUGGER....

WhiteWolves64

Reaction score
Sequoias.... Got your attention? :party: :birthday: :party: :birthday: to you Sequoias!!! I cannot believe someone forgot about your b-day today!!! Dang...

(Mods: if someone already posted before me then merge this post to someone's thread but if not, then leave here... :thumb:)

Happy Birthday (already mentioned in his profile on FB :) ) Enjoy your weekend!

Happy Birthday! :birthday:

Mod note:

Thread sticky for the time being...

tree.jpg

3ff16c484b10fdf22dd0abc592a87a71.gif

Happy Birthday, Humper Tree. ;) Hope you'll have a wonderful birthday, best wishes on your special day.

Very happy birthday, and many more to come. (party-party!)

Happy Birthday,Sequoias! I hope you will have a great one. :)

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

AHhhh Seq Dude, happy b-day and many more.. do hump more trees and make them happy!!! LOL....

Sequoias.... Got your attention? :party: :birthday: :party: :birthday: to you Sequoias!!! I cannot believe someone forgot about your b-day today!!! Dang...

(Mods: if someone already posted before me then merge this post to someone's thread but if not, then leave here... :thumb:)

I like your wolves! I have wolves howling on my voicemail!

Happy Birthday to you, Sequoias!! Have a good one! ;)

:party: :birthday:

:birthday: :birthday: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, SEQUOIAS!!!! :birthday: :birthday: I do hope you have a wonderful day on your birthday. Enjoy! :thumb: :D

Thank you everyone for sending me some birthday love! I just got home from the trip in Portland...it was a blast! :)

Back