Flavored Hershey Kisses

VamPyroX

bloody phreak from hell
Reaction score
I'm sure all of you (almost all) have had Hershey Kisses.

My question is...

Have you had different kinds/flavors of Hershey Kisses?

During the early stages, they developed white chocolate Hershey Kisses... Hershey Kisses with almonds inside... Hershey Kisses with chocolate and white chocolate swirls... etc.

Now, they've come up with a lot more during the past years... filled with caramel, filled with peanut butter, dark chocolate, cherry cordial, caramel-filled, peanut butter-filled, New York Style Cheesecake, vanilla creme, etc.

They recently came out with candy corn and pumpkin spice for Halloween.

If you've had other flavors than regular chocolate, which have you tried and what did you think of them?

What's your favorite flavor so far?

haha you sure have a sweet tooth like me.
i would say, ahh, i like Cherry Cordial mixed with dark chocolate. Cherry cordial covered with milk chocolate. SO i had to put dark chocolate mixed it. lol weird? eh?

Cherry cordial is my favorite so far.

New York cheesecake sounds good, have to try thoses!

I had both cherry cordial and caramel last year at Christmas. Have to see if he come out with any new ones this year.

Cherry cordial MMM! My favorite! I haven't try the Halloween one yet! I will have to look for one and try a few. :) We are sweet tooth in this house! :lol: Gotta to limit on it though!

Cherry cordial MMM! My favorite! I haven't try the Halloween one yet! I will have to look for one and try a few. :) We are sweet tooth in this house! :lol: Gotta to limit on it though!
I'm going to buy that sometimes this week and try it out.

I'm sure I'll like the pumpkin spice, but I'm afraid to try the candy corn kind.

I'm not crazy for candy corn since it's too sweet and bland at the same time.

I've had other things that tasted like candy corn and they were horrible. :barf:

I like the chocolate/white chocolate swirl ones. I can pass on all the others. :)

The cherry cordial ones are my fav, too. But the truffle ones were really good, also. I just can't find them anymore!

My goodness, cherry cordial and NY style cheesecake sounds yummy! If they're still on the market, I will keep my eyes on them when pushing my grocery cart and put them in the cart:) And will buy coffee grounds so that I can drink coffee and have yummy hershey kisses. Thanks Vampy for the suggestions. I liked choc mints, but had not had cherry or cheesecake ones. I'm allergic to almonds, so can never eat those although I love almonds. I've always liked white chocolate with choc swirls.

I checked their website...they don't seem to list the cheescake, cherry cordial, etc....I guess East US has lot of candy stuff that we don't have here.

Cherry Cordial is my favorite also. I also like mint chocolate, but I haven't found this one yet.

Now I am scared to buy them! :giggle: I love cheesecake. They do sound delicious!
When you open the bag for the first time, the smell will rush out of the bag and up your nostrils! *sniffs hard*

I checked their website...they don't seem to list the cheescake, cherry cordial, etc....I guess East US has lot of candy stuff that we don't have here.
That's because those were limited editions. They're not around anymore.

The website shows the current flavors.

That's why I usually check out the Hershey Kisses once a month when I go to Walmart or Target. That's how I find out about the new flavors. :)

I will have to check it out for Halloween today at Wal Mart. :) MMM! I am in mood for chocolate! MMM! Heehee! Maybe 3 kisses are enough for me.

Right...it is limited editions on any holidays for short time....wish longer so that we can enjoy them!!! LOL!
That's because those were limited editions. They're not around anymore.

The website shows the current flavors.

That's why I usually check out the Hershey Kisses once a month when I go to Walmart or Target. That's how I find out about the new flavors. :)

I will have to check it out for Halloween today at Wal Mart. :) MMM! I am in mood for chocolate! MMM! Heehee! Maybe 3 kisses are enough for me.

Right...it is limited editions on any holidays for short time....wish longer so that we can enjoy them!!! LOL!
The ones that are out now for Halloween... pumpkin spice and candy corn. There's a third... caramel apple, but I haven't seen it yet.

I wonder what they will do for Thanksgiving and Christmas?

I only saw two....caramel and candy corn, and did not see any pumpkin spice... maybe at other wal mart might have it.... :dunno: one bag is enough for now since I got candy corn. Haven't try it yet...gotta eat lunch first! :lol:
The ones that are out now for Halloween... pumpkin spice and candy corn. There's a third... caramel apple, but I haven't seen it yet.

I wonder what they will do for Thanksgiving and Christmas?

Back