What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doctor was like.. Im drawing some blood. And i was like ha ha ha good luck with that! I think he won at the end...

I hate needles and blood... Especially blood

I knew you didn't like seeing blood, but needles..... most people would faint at the sight of them, especially the larger ones for certain areas.

I knew you didn't like seeing blood, but needles..... most people would faint at the sight of them, especially the larger ones for certain areas.

I though never had any problem with needles and watching when they would give me shots as a kid. Then later when I was taking allergy shots and had trouble with scheduling I then went to giving my own shots.

I though never had any problem with needles and watching when they would give me shots as a kid. Then later when I was taking allergy shots and had trouble with scheduling I then went to giving my own shots.

I don't have a problem with them using needles to draw blood and give me shots. I do, however, have an issue when they stick them in my ass. Makes sitting awkward.

Mark,

Don't worry about sarcasm. If you don't have the natural knack for it, don't try to force it.

People can make interesting, humorous conversation/posts without using sarcasm.

Just make honest posts without exaggeration or attempts at one-upmanship, and accept correction of facts with grace, and you'll do fine.

Mark,

Don't worry about sarcasm. If you don't have the natural knack for it, don't try to force it.

Just make honest posts without exaggeration or attempts at one-upmanship, and accept correction of facts with grace, and you'll do fine.

I have tried to be honest, and the problem is that some ADers either don't understand my situation, or what I have seen or experienced. The point is that I have seen and done a lot growing up here in the city, and it frustrates me sometimes that they think I'm off my rocker-- if that was the case, I wouldn't be posting here, cause I would have gotten professional help a LONG TIME AGO, and I know that I am not-- I am stable, and not in need of anything unnecessary. I just wish members would bear it with me some days, but I have had to learn how to bear it with here, and sometimes I just wanna go back to November and wish I'd never found this site.

I have tried to be honest, and the problem is that some ADers either don't understand my situation, or what I have seen or experienced. The point is that I have seen and done a lot growing up here in the city, and it frustrates me sometimes that they think I'm off my rocker-- if that was the case, I wouldn't be posting here, cause I would have gotten professional help a LONG TIME AGO, and I know that I am not-- I am stable, and not in need of anything unnecessary. I just wish members would bear it with me some days, but I have had to learn how to bear it with here, and sometimes I just wanna go back to November and wish I'd never found this site.

Don't allow peer pressure to drive from participating here. We don't know you in real life. Just join and be cool. Don't make what others think your problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't allow peer pressure to drive from participating here. We don't know you in real life. Just join and be cool. Don't make what others think your problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the point-- I am much more friendly in real life, and easy going. I came here to make friends and see what was up, but so far I haven't made much progress, and in reality, with the weather starting to warm up, I'm thinking a nice long break is needed so I can enjoy myself more, and forget about here for a while, and actually live a bit.

Mark,

I had to look up "one-upmanship". another thing I learned today!

That's the point-- I am much more friendly in real life, and easy going. I came here to make friends and see what was up, but so far I haven't made much progress, and in reality, with the weather starting to warm up, I'm thinking a nice long break is needed so I can enjoy myself more, and forget about here for a while, and actually live a bit.

you should be able to enjoy yourself more with or without AD. AD should have absolutely no bearing on your life.

There are like a million members here, just bec a few have issues don't allow them to stop you from posting. Just saying, good idea to get out there and enjoy life away for the cyber world :)

Just back from the store and doing laundry.

I really am happy when the weather is warm and the roads are dry and I can get out on my scooter alone. Independence is a great thing.

Just back from the store and doing laundry.

I really am happy when the weather is warm and the roads are dry and I can get out on my scooter alone. Independence is a great thing.

I agree!!

My girl finally rode the bike yesterday.

There are like a million members here, just bec a few have issues don't allow them to stop you from posting. Just saying, good idea to get out there and enjoy life away for the cyber world :)

Yeah, I get that, but I was hoping to be able to get out of state and actually meet members in person. Doubt that'll be happening anytime soon, because I do not have enough credibility here.

This morning I went to see a dentist for cleaning teeth & x-ray. I have no cavities. Woohoo!!! :D My husband & I went out to eat at AppleBee Restaurant and We went to Flea Market and bought miniature rabbits & eggs. Then we came home. I fold clean clothes to put away. I am relax and I am on computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back