What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking (and wishing) I had winter spikes. The Riverwalk is frozen..... yikes.

Thinking how hypocritical it is of school administrators to push us teachers to use technology in our classrooms but wont pay the money for the gadgets, better wifi, and updated software. We have been threatened with write-ups if we don't use the computers, iPADs and interactive whiteboards in our classrooms but the Internet connection keeps freezing up so what the f*** is that bullcrap? *rant over*
Really! If they want you to use that technology, they need to provide it to you in a reliable way. The school system needs a better technology supervisor and supported technology system.

Really! If they want you to use that technology, they need to provide it to you in a reliable way. The school system needs a better technology supervisor and supported technology system.

Their excuse is no funding available. Ok that's fine but don't threaten us, teachers, with write ups if we don't use them in our classrooms on a daily basis. Simple as that, in my view.

Still reeling from disappointment regarding many deaf groups I joined via internet....Honestly, AllDeaf is the best!....

I have been to a few, this one more friendly than the one I should go to that so Politic Deaf...I no say name but some will guess

Wondering if my phone interview on Tuesday will be rescheduled due to the blizzard. The guy who is calling me works in CT. Of course, he could probably do the interview from his home.

I alots of better Lithium is 900mg is very increase more adjustment. it is very tough. it is very painful on tremor. chemical on my body change modify. :) it is stronger peaceful.. ADHD reduce. I am surprised for myself.

shocked_joey_friends.gif

Wondering if my phone interview on Tuesday will be rescheduled due to the blizzard. The guy who is calling me works in CT. Of course, he could probably do the interview from his home.
Betting he might- I've had calls from recruiters after 6 PM and from their cell phones...

Good luck if I don't remember to say so on Tuesday!

A lot of you are up late tonight. Usually AD is super dead west coast time since most of you are sleeping.

I alots of better Lithium is 900mg is very increase more adjustment. it is very tough. it is very painful on tremor. chemical on my body change modify. :) it is stronger peaceful.. ADHD reduce. I am surprised for myself.

I hope your body can take this much for a long time. I am glad that you are doing little bit better! :)

Betting he might- I've had calls from recruiters after 6 PM and from their cell phones...

Good luck if I don't remember to say so on Tuesday!

Unless he's digging out. But, yeah, he probably will call.
Thanks for the well wishes.

Transportation

I am thinking that I cannot WAIT until I save up enough for a car. Riding a bike during this Michigan winter hasn't been all bad...but the commute from school in it will surely not be missed. :cold:

I'm thinking about how my bike sales will skyrocket. I can't wait for those snow to go away.

thinking that it was nice to sleep in.

Are you from Maine? How many inches of snow did you get?

No...I would love to visit Maine. No, I live in MD. My work has a two hour delay. We got about 3 to 4 inches. Nothing like our neighbors up north.

Equip for Equality contacted me yesterday, and they wanna talk to me. Sounds like I just may have a ADA case. I'll be doing what they asked, and contact them back, as soon as I get my space to a satisfactory condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back