Baseball....2014 Playoffs

I have a feeling that Giants will win the world series.

That's gonna be tough to do, as they're playing on Kansas City tomorrow, and if the Royals win Game 6, Game 7 will be Wednesday. Just remember, though-- the last time San Francisco was in a Game 7 in the World Series was 2002, against Anaheim. Not since, and the last Game 7 in the World Series was three years ago, in 2011.

That's gonna be tough to do, as they're playing on Kansas City tomorrow, and if the Royals win Game 6, Game 7 will be Wednesday. Just remember, though-- the last time San Francisco was in a Game 7 in the World Series was 2002, against Anaheim. Not since, and the last Game 7 in the World Series was three years ago, in 2011.

I can't be tooooooooooooo disappointed either way. Kansas City is another Missouri club that hasn't won, or even gotten into the series, in so long and the Giants are a National League club like the Cardinals.

I can't be tooooooooooooo disappointed either way. Kansas City is another Missouri club that hasn't won, or even gotten into the series, in so long and the Giants are a National League club like the Cardinals.

I agree. I have no complaints, either. However, the Royals aren't built like an AL team. They're more like an NL team. Have you noticed this? Their manager used to be a Milwaukee Brewer, which I assume is where he got the idea for the current team. They play small ball, and don't hit a lot of homeruns.

Well, I think Kansas City's a pretty feisty team, too......

Yes they are. They're full of motivation, and I'm hoping to see them back in the playoffs next year, hopefully as AL Central champions. Enough with Detroit winning that division.

Once again the Giants is the champion!

What a game!!! MadBum is friggin amazing!!!

Calvin did you hear me screaming from there?

Of course and the fireworks going off near here.

I saw the replays in the news and the website the last inning was some nail biter... but Bumgarner took care of it with the last out. It's a exciting World Series... I can see the SF area is going crazy with the wild celebrations.

I was watching the scores on my phone (live scoreboard) earlier.

I watched the whole entire game and there was not one inning that was boring. KC Royals are a great team and they definitely fought hard against the Giant's. Came down to the 9th inning, score 3-2, KC had a runner at 3rd but thankfully Madison Bumgarner got the job done. He ended up MVP of the World Series and he definitely deserved it.

Let the celebration begin in San Francisco, three WS in five years is amazing.

I watched the whole entire game and there was not one inning that was boring. KC Royals are a great team and they definitely fought hard against the Giant's. Came down to the 9th inning, score 3-2, KC had a runner at 3rd but thankfully Madison Bumgarner got the job done. He ended up MVP of the World Series and he definitely deserved it.

Let the celebration begin in San Francisco, three WS in five years is amazing.

Hey, Angel. What do you think of the chances of a rematch in the NLCS next year? I'd say maybe likely, given that the Cardinals have reached four straight. If they make it five, who knows?

Hey, Angel. What do you think of the chances of a rematch in the NLCS next year? I'd say maybe likely, given that the Cardinals have reached four straight. If they make it five, who knows?

I think a rematch would be great. Kansas City Royals fought hard, are extremely classy and talented team. Their manager had nothing but praise for his team and for the Giant's. I love when two teams like that play a great series. KC Royals should be super proud of what they accomplished. Considering both of these teams were wild card teams, no one thought they would make it that far. Our pitcher Madison Bumgarner was amazing and definitely dominated the game.

I'm going to have baseball withdrawals. I seldom miss a game.

Back