Dog trying to bring it pool into the house! So CUTE!!

whatdidyousay!

Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt7rXE9vhNY&feature=player_embedded]‪Gus vs. Pool‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

LOL!! Hudson hates water... what a bummer!! :aw:

:laugh2: :laugh2: Shocked the doggie was successful!....Great video...thanks for sharing it....

*chasing* NO NO NO NO BAD DOG! BAD!

:lol:

If the dog was bad the owners would not had let him do this. They thought it was funny enough to put on youtube. The dog was really smart to try and bring the pool in the house, I bet it cooler in their than outside.

Hahaha, funny!

That's a English Bulldog, Jersey :)

If the dog was bad the owners would not had let him do this. They thought it was funny enough to put on youtube. The dog was really smart to try and bring the pool in the house, I bet it cooler in their than outside.

oh I was just joking. If that happened to me, I'd chase after him and yell - no no no no bad dog! cuz I wouldn't want a dog to spill water all over my living room :lol:

Yep especially the standard poodles have a mind of their own haha.

Tell me about it!! Finlay was trained to his nose to touch me when telling there was sound to answer. Finlay thought that was very insulting to his intelligent and decided to used it paw instead to tap me tell me the phone or alarm was going off!

That was soooo adorable! You could see the dog trying to think of different ways to solve the problem of getting the pool through the door. lol

Thanks, because I'm not good at dog breeds. The only dog I really know about is a Chow Chow, and that's because I want one. Thanks again.

That was soooo adorable! You could see the dog trying to think of different ways to solve the problem of getting the pool through the door. lol

I loved it when the other dog was trying to get a drink out of the pool.

Back