Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

Frisky Feline

Reaction score
Are you a cat lover or Dog lover?

Both?

I am not any pets' lover?

Only cats and dogs..

if you like other pets, just post it here thanks. I only want to know which cat or dog is the most votes.

out of boredom and it kills my time.... :cool2:

I'm both. I grew up with cats around me. Now that I'm an adult, we have dogs. Dogs are alittle more personable than cats are, but I still love both.

I am both.

I grew up with almost all kinds of pets. My favourite dog breed would be the Boston Terrier and then we got our cats.

Ohh, the British Shorthair and the Russian Blue are my two favourite breeds of the cat.

Daisy the Boston Terrier

DSC_01940013.jpg

Yes, she does have a boyfriend Stetson in Arizona and they exchange HUGE parcels twice a year. (Christmas and birthday) They also send cards on Valentine's Day, too! Daisy has a framed picture of her boyfriend which looks exactly like her!

DSC_01870010.jpg

The lucky girl gets a huge box for Christmas! Fuzzy toys, squeaky toys and munchies.. that was just last year!

DSC_01710004.jpg

This is Mosey, my baby boy, my cuddlebug and he demands to be spoilt by me. He loves to knead me and will actually sit on the laptop when I'm using it to inform me it is "Mommy and me" time. :giggle:

DSC_01220001.jpg

This is Ashy, the real prima donna, when we got her, she was still growing as she was in between kittenhood to becoming one year old. She was really tiny, just a bit over 5 lbs. We couldn't vaccinate her as the vet said she was too tiny and malnourished. We had to feed her a lot of fattening food and she really bloomed when she was with Mosey.

She's now one fat prima donna that loves affection. My baby girl!

DSC_01530001.jpg

Yes, I like my cats.. fat. Ha, ha ha.. fat cats! :p

Two dogs shih-tzu and poodle. One cat,

Voted both.

i grew up with cats and dogs always in my life I used to be a dog lover more than cats lover. Until now, i am now a cat lover. I do love dogs but dogs are so handful for me while i am a working mom. I feel it is a little too much for me. I transfered from a dog lover to a cat lover now. I love cats to death. They are easier handle and perfect cuddle so sweet! meow!

Mrs bucket, Daisy looks so adorable. LOL She has a boyfriend. keep eyes on her! lol :giggle:

your two cats Mosey and Ashy are so beautiful. are they both Russian Blue??? they sure look like to me! i do want to adopt a russian blue but i keep adopting mutt cats and same for mutt dogs. Thank you for sharing those pictures. love to see any animals pictures.

Mrs Bucket, your pets are so adorable!!!!!!

I'm all animal lovers.. I do love all animals; even Snakes! :giggle: But more crazy about are Horses, Rats, Dogs and Cats ;)

I am more of a dog lover... I like cats, but I don't think I could deal with them being indoor.

No offended to cat lovers, but I'm more of a dog lover here. ;)

I'm both cat and dog lover, as well as other pets too. :) I have 2 rats, 1 fish of my own. Tho, my roommate has 6 cats, 4 snakes, 6 fish in a 55 gallon tank, a iguana and 3 Leopard Geckos.

I am both cat and dog lover. I have two (indoor) cats. (They are clawing and they are using their scratching post all the time, without any problem... They loved it... ) I wish I have a dog on my own but the problem is that I am not at home that much because of my schooling and my odd jobs, which is not fair for both of us, I was talking about me and the dog. When I am done with my schooling and then, I will get a puppy. I prefer to adopt a puppy from the animal shelter, not from the pet store.

Beautiful cats and dog, you have there, Mrs. Bucket! :)

Thanks everyone!

Daisy was really mine but then my parents decided to make Daisy theirs. Dad really love Daisy very much and he would carry her under his arm like a rolled up newspaper. It's cute to watch & she also loves to play "tag sleep" with everyone. She'll jump from one bed to another to steal the body heat!

Now that my hubby and I have our own place, we have our two cats, they're body heat invaders too! One thing I love about Mosey.. his tail is always wagging like a dog! Ashy always tries to bite his tail! :lol:

AWWWWWWWW CUTE pictures! I wanted Boston Terrier too but nah. 2 dogs are enough for us. :) vet bills aren't fun! HA! :lol:

I like both...we cannot have cats due to allergies in the house. :( So dogs are good enough. They are fun and funny. I love them to death like my own kids! :) I'll need to update my dogs' picture soon.

<3 dogs! Today I'm very worrying about my old little faithful dog, Peach. She's dying... *sighs* I do know she will go to the better place. God, I'll miss her so badly. ; ; My other dog, Coco, will miss her too. :/

I am more of a dog lover... I like cats, but I don't think I could deal with them being indoor.

Same here. I couldn't deal with Nicky being OUTDOORS either but he kept making that decision for me by escaping whenever I opened back door to let my guide dog back in. Then I'd be out at all ours calling Nicky. Trying to get him to come back in.

I also like rats. I have serveral rescue rats and chinchillas.

i'm also a dog lover. i've always grown up with them and think they're adorable.
in fact, i'm seriously considering the purchase of a welsh corgi who can keep my guide dog company. i'd also like another dog since tigger (my guide dog) will most likely be retired over the next 2-3 years due to age.

my favorite dog breeds are the golden retriever and labrador retriever.

interestingly enough, when i received my first guide dog, i requested a lab and received a golden. when i received my second guide dog, i requested another golden and received a lab.

as far as cats are concerned, i'm afraid of them. they must sense this because whenever i try to hold one in my arms, they immediately jump off of me and start hissing.

i'm also afraid of birds. for whatever reason, they peck at me and bite my finger whenever i try to reach for them in their cage. i've worn heavy gloves when trying to remove a bird from their cage, but i'm still nervous about being bitten and pecked.

I love all animals, even reptiles. I am partial to cats though. I've had a dog before, but I've had a cat for the past 15 years and she still lives with my mom. When I got my own place, I adopted a 3 year old cat. Love them both to death!

Back