Move over God, Aliens are Real.

Regardless if it's a frequently visits from the aliens, kids will freak out no matter what. Why? Because they are scary looking creature. I do believe that we are not alone on this universe but this video doesn't prove anything, I mean how come camera person didn't say anything or chase the alien to get more film of it?

Yep, like I said... I think it's a stunt by hollywood. :)

I thought that writing that shit would be the coolest job ever. lol

I thought that writing that shit would be the coolest job ever. lol

I had a grand time designing a page that was a parody of Weekly World News. I was proud of my design even though one of my art teachers kept telling me it wasn't Art. I'm like WTF? Graphic Design =/= art. My class was supposed to do taboilds similar to what you see in the supermarkets.

I do remember having to explain the meaning of the word Lurid to my graphic design class. My taboild was called Lurid Weekly.

I had a grand time designing a page that was a parody of Weekly World News. I was proud of my design even though one of my art teachers kept telling me it wasn't Art. I'm like WTF? Graphic Design =/= art. My class was supposed to do taboilds similar to what you see in the supermarkets.

I do remember having to explain the meaning of the word Lurid to my graphic design class. My taboild was called Lurid Weekly.

Um. it ws the Lurid News Weekly.

I watched it a few times and it is still look so fake to me. But, I thought it is cool video. :)

Back