LA Police in YOUTUBE beating film

but mostly cops must dont abuse suspects and caught and also cuffs but not says "abuse" that crazy! if chief or supervisor will witness about abuse they will tell chief about that will give officer supension for weeks or more! i saw in the news that not good one!

the suspect got hurt also but need let go!

Umm.. Heath has went through alot in his life and I don't think it was right for you to say that about him in the first place! :mad:

Well .. Same for you too -- you don't know what is like to be a victim. Cops can arrest that guy in the proper way. Keep punching over over and over again is not acceptable!

Whatever, Banjo! :roll: He is not the bad guy that you guys make him out to be if you really got to know him. He have a storng personality but I know where he is coming from. You have no right to be judging anybody like this!

Apparently, Heath professes to be such a dedicated Christian.

Whatever, Banjo! :roll: He is not the bad guy that you guys make him out to be if you really got to know him. He have a storng personality but I know where he is coming from. You have no right to be judging anybody like this!

I have no right to judge him? Yet it's okay for him to judge us?

Figures.

Hey Banjo, Felixkat is right. I am actually a very good guy in real life.

Here is a video clip that would make a liberal very proud with the insane politically correct police training currently being taught to the police officers. Pepper sprays and asp batons, the likes of it just won't work.

Three Cops Get Badly Slashed By a Madman Video

Politically incorrect, tough common-sense cop training has saved lives. Cops should carry .45ACP and a police sap blackjack, a real nightstick club and be trained in very brutal, savage hand to hand combat. Cops will not get punished everytime they shoot at a minority suspect in self defense. Cops should work with absoutely 100 % no fear of getting sued or losing their jobs. That is why I will continue to petition U.S. Congress and U.S. Senate for tougher, hard hitting common-sense police training etc.

You can contact the Fraternal Order of Police lodges ( F.O.P. ) for more information on signing petitions online or if you have family and friends who are police officers, ask them about what petitions you can sign to support tougher common-sense petitions and not listen to the politicans that are always talking tough on crime but never do it so you can vote in really tough politicans who are the real deal and will help police officers and the law abiding public everywhere. God Bless :angel:

Umm.. Heath has went through alot in his life and I don't think it was right for you to say that about him in the first place! :mad:

Well I went thru myself too ... I got yelled and physically rough up by the jerk cop because I was having a hard time going thru the construction site in middle of the traffic. I filed the report to the police dept and he got suspended bec there were a several witnesses out there. I never trust cops just because they have power to do whatever they like to do. It is not about black, gay, gang members, young kids and many more ... it can happen to ANYONE. I understand Heath had been thru but most of us went thru too. Punching the guy is totally unacceptable. Yes he was trying to grab the gun but punching over over again. It is pretty extreme. It doenst matter if he is a gang member or not.

My friend who is gay got pulled over ... the cop asked him to join in his cruiser which he did. (well he is naive!) The cop bribed him for a "blowjob". My friend merely refused and rather have a ticket astead. Many Cops are untrustworthy out there. Yes a many other cops good out there too .. My uncle Jack is an retired cop of Boston area. I never know if he was a good cop or not.

Yes, being Deaf I went through that with cops too but I also understand cops have a job to do and I am talking about normal police duties but that is sick having a cop get a homofag to suck his dick that is very sick. I have actually seen a prostiute woman suck a cop's dick so she would not be in trouble.

What I am saying is cops should not get punished for doing their job in the course of their normal duties. Catching criminals is always a very dangerous and an extremely serious business. If that is what it takes to beat the shit out of a criminal then so be it because in the future that criminal will stay home and not want to commit any more crimes lest he should get his ass kicked the shit out of him with tough sentence at court with a judge who does not give a fuck about criminal's rights because the judge and the cops are 100 % on the victim's side and support victim's rights.

You would be shocked to find out how way too many politically correct courts actually support criminals and never really support or recongize the victim's rights so .......

Fuck any criminal's rights. Miranda rights is really a piece of politically correct bullshit. It is really a license for more criminals to commit crimes with the Miranda rights being read. It is really a fucking sad joke. That is how I feel so in that respect, I support cops fighting crime really vicious, tough and brutal the way crimefighting is supposed to be. Not some piece of politically correct bullshit !!!!!!! :pissed: :madfawk:

cop ... good or bad...

Their job is so but beating so hard.. wrong totally I agree but otherwise if seriouis really carried weapon.. dangerous yes cops have to rights clobbering bad person down..unless not beat up.. just cuff'em up and lock up!

That simple.

Video is must be bad cop.. who knows!

I had noticed that North Minneapolis is bad neighborhood and alot of black people live here.
But thanks for
information again... :ty: but I has been heard and I knew about them whoever fighting wars in their gangs area in North Minneapolis that I learned from
common news of these stories about this, also I read it from on the websurf,
or read it from newspaper. I learned from any kind of them are media. WOW!
I glad my cousin not live in North Minneapolis. He lives
in South of Minneapolis, whew! We are safe for him. It's great!
I pray for him will be fine in S. Minneapolis. :fingersx:

That was very inappropriate of the police to do that, so wrong period no matter how you look at it. Just because they're cops that doesn't mean that they have the power to do whatever they wishes to do, we have much as rights as anyone else when it comes to domestic violence, police or not, an abuse is an abuse.

Many Cops are untrustworthy out there. Yes a many other cops good out there too.

That I agreed, there are many cops out there who are untrustworthy, that are abusive, violent, cheaters and liars. Many of them get away with being reported or disciplined or fired or face charges.

That's awful!! That cop has no rights to punch that guy or anyone for that matter just because someone broke the law, doesn't mean a cop has the right to beat the living chit out of someone? goodness, it could have been anyone's son or daughter..:shaking my head: I'm starting to lose my trust on cops lately....never know which ones are the good or bad ones....

OK, Here goes, If you are offended by a little foul language, then do not read the following....
Some of you people fuck me up!!!!!!!
I have read posts about deaf people complaining about being judged or looked down on simply because they are deaf. BUT, you come here and stereotype cops because two cops MAY HAVE done something illegal.

To address the video yopu are talking about, does the video look bad on part of the cops, sure. But did anyone here see what led up to thaz tincident? FUCK NO!!!!! you are all jumping to conclusions based solely on soenthing that happened in the middle of an incident. Did the cop punch him repeatedly in the face? YES, is that illegal,? It can be.... Can it be justified? You bet your ass!
The fact of the matter is, no one has any way of proving what happened before that guy got put on the ground and punched. Has anyone else noticed that the guy wa not handcuffed and was still flailing his arms around? , Even if he was cuffed, in some cases, it is perfectly acceptable to have to hit a guy in cuffs. Just because you are in cuffs, it does not mena that you are no longer a threat. If you think that is wrong. Please look up a kid named ROb Stanze Jr. in St.Louis. Ask him where his dad is. Ask his mom where her husband is.
Does any one know where he is?????
HE IS DEAD BECAUSE A MAN IN HANDCUFFS KILLED HIM!!!!!!
Bob Stanze was a coworker of mine. I am frienmds with his cousin who was in my academy class.

There are alot of people on this page that are from the west coast. Does anyone here remember what happened to the cop that was on video punching a handcuffed juvenile while he was laid ever the top of a car?

The cop was charged with assault. He was found not guilty. There was on tiny little peice of video in that clip that showed the cop bleedin gfrom the arm. The kid was biting him so hard that the cop bled. After the kid stopped that, he started to kick backwards, kicking the cop in the balls. Did anyone say anything abou tthis? NO, why was this not brought up in the news? Because it does not get ratings.
In fact, the only video I recall seeing on the news where the cops were convicted, wat the rodney king incident. In every other tape, the cops were justified and it was proven in court.

A few people were talking about dangerous areas. If you remember, a few years ago, then this year, St.Louis was/is considered the most violent city in the US. I worked in the most violent part of the city for several years. In that time I have been kicked, punched, spit on, pushed. I have had people people try to shoot me, stab me, hit me with a hammer, throw me off of a roof, out a window and down a flight of stairs. I have had people throw gas on me in an effort to light me on fire.
I have had several friends killed in the line of duty. I havce had even more seriously injured by being seriously disabled from being shot, and hit by cars.
I know little kids that are growing up and they have never met their dads because he was killed before they wer born. The only way they will ever know anything about dad is if we keep his spirit alive by taslking abou thim.
Has anyone (besides other cops) here ever had someone look you in the eye and tell you that they are going to kill you, and mean it? I had a guy do just that a few years ago. He looked me in the eye and said"fuck it, I'm just gonna kill yo ass and get it over with" The only reason he never got to take his shot was because the front sight on his pistol geot caught in the waist band of his jeans, allowing me the time to jump on him. Teh only reason he didnt die that day was becaseu I was too busty rolling around fighting him. And my partner could not get a clean shot beacuse I was on top of the guy.
To sum it up, if a cop says an unhandcuufed man was trying to get his gun, after he was involved in a pursuit with a stolen car, I will give him the benifit of the doubt every time. Did you notice that the video didnt show anything until the cop hit him? Do you think whoever shot the video left that part out so you would think the cop was in teh wrong?
Sorry for the rant, but it pisses me off when people see on epart of an incident and assume the cop is in the wrong.
So all of you that hate cops, lets hear it........

On the contrary, you did. Your above posts show that you automatically pass judgement against the one that is trying to protect, instead of the one that was running from the police ina stolen car. The least you could do is wait for more evidence. I said above, I will give the benifit of doubt. You say he is wrong. I have not passed judgment on the officers or the incident. You have.
You let a self serving media form an opinion for you.
Do you find humor in bashing deaf people? I dont.
Do I find humor in bashing cops? NO as you can tell by a lack of playful posts. I see nothing funny about this discussion. Please let me know if I say something humorous. If soemthing is funny, you misunderstood it.

Back