Ear skin peeling problem

webexplorer

Reaction score
I am looking for a good medicine that might heal my mother's ear. It makes her ear itchy and skin peeling frequency. She put her finger in her ear to "scratch" it that caused her itchy.

I usually do not trust a doctor for a prescription, and I prefer to use a nature medicine. She uses a tea bag with wet on it and put it in her ear so that it would absorb something in the ear. It helped her, but it lasts a few days.

She thinks that her cell phone caused that, and she uses it for important quick calls. Maybe, Rickcares the AD user might knows the answer.

Have her try sweet oil heat on spoon... Put drops in ear...
tea will only cause more trouble if she don't do right... wht me mean is she have put tes ear then have dry gd or she cuz more trouble... Only green tea helps this black tea loss case...

LMM

Cell phone causing ears to peel? I've never heard of that.

vamproxy
me never hear this.... Cell phone... me do know U do not drink lot water ur skin dry out same w/ ear... drink plain water.. no tea or coffee.. yes they have water but no same drink plain water...
me ear no make wax me ENT have see me lot ear hurt he tell me abt sweet oil.. For ear pain... work great...

webexplorer said:
I am looking for a good medicine that might heal my mother's ear. It makes her ear itchy and skin peeling frequency. She put her finger in her ear to "scratch" it that caused her itchy.

I usually do not trust a doctor for a prescription, and I prefer to use a nature medicine. She uses a tea bag with wet on it and put it in her ear so that it would absorb something in the ear. It helped her, but it lasts a few days.

She thinks that her cell phone caused that, and she uses it for important quick calls. Maybe, Rickcares the AD user might knows the answer.

does her earlobes turn purple?? if does.. so taking (2) 25mgs of bendryl pills .. so it will stop itching then! ... like allergy... i have those issues before!! .. from weather or sinus like dr told me before

Probably Allergic as fugus some of kinds itchy.. sort of metal thing or too much addiction phone glued on her ear ??? I don't know.. *scoff chuckles* Pretty strange odd!

As same my feet kept itchy.. I have no choice and ingore feel itchy my feets..

I do have itchiness and skin peeling in both ears since 2000 and I think it's a case of psoriasis. I haven't bothered going to see my determologist and I should.

Take your Mother to the dr, because she may have fungal infection and she will need antifungal drops which she'll drop twice or once a day and that's it.

Or indeed she's allergic to something maybe a cellphone or earrings or glasses in which case the medicatiin is different
and because neither you or your mom nor anyone on the forum can diagnose her properly, it's all the more reason to see a proper MD..

Fuzzy

Bullym0m said:
Probably Allergic as fugus some of kinds itchy.. sort of metal thing or too much addiction phone glued on her ear ??? I don't know.. *scoff chuckles* Pretty strange odd!

As same my feet kept itchy.. I have no choice and ingore feel itchy my feets..
That makes more sense.

webexplorer said:

Are u talking about scrub in ear? If so, I have had that before.. It has nothing to do with cell phones.. It has something to do with other that effect to have scrub in ears.

Back