Could Soft Drinks Companies Be As Evil As Cigarette Companies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want in!

im already in that kind of esoteric, exclusive club, im one of the only 4 in the country who knows how to double the dronabinol in kanopi - i think now one left the country...but im not sharing any of that, it goes to the grave with me.

what about standing in middle of newyork london rome then take some deep breaths you have no choise cos working what about stopping all traffic coming into towns i could breath then so could everyone else,that is inflicted on me.one glass of soda couple times aweek sounds lot safer i enjoy it and up to me if i drink or not.Limit to how much you ban life be miserable

I only buy sodas made with real cane sugar. Now, there are many affordable options because the demand is there.

I only buy sodas made with real cane sugar. Now, there are many affordable options because the demand is there.

Same here. I get headaches if I get too much High Fructose Corn Syrup. So I avoid all foods with HFCS in it. It's either real sugar or nothing for me!!! :cool2:

I hate to admit it but I think soda with hfcs taste better than sugar. I tried sugar mtn dew and it didnt taste the same

I hate to admit it but I think soda with hfcs taste better than sugar. I tried sugar mtn dew and it didnt taste the same

Yes, they do taste different. I grew up drinking soda with real sugar. so I prefer the real sugar drinks.

the problem with HFCS is how this substance is broken down in the body. Some studies even suggest that HFCS reduces your feeling of being full so you end up eating more. I haven't seen any study that confirms this, but several suggest that this is possible.

My husband is addicted to Mt.Dew. If he doesn't have one he'll get a headache. I have had no issues with Mt.Dew if I stop drinking soda in general I do not get headaches. Regardless, it's still not good for your health. I do not think they need to ban sodas but people need to drink in moderation. Easier to type/say than to do, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back