Woman Sets Record for World’s Largest Hips

rockin'robin

Reaction score
When it comes to junk in the trunk, J-Lo and Beyonce have nothing on Mikel Ruffinelli.

The 39-year-old plus-size model was recently recognized by the World Record Academy for having the largest hips. And her hips don’t lie!

Weighing in at 420 pounds, Ruffinelli’s hips have a staggering eight-foot circumference. She says that she absolutely loves her curves, which apparently run in the family.

“I look great,” she told the Daily Mail. “I hope I inspire women to think, ‘She’s happy with her body, I can be too’.”

But despite her positive attitude, she is forced to drive a truck, is unable to stand for long periods of time and receives incessant ugly comments because of her figure.

“Everywhere I go I get attention for my hips — both good and bad,” she said. “When I walk down the street I can hear the shutters going off on camera phones and people laughing at me.”

http://firsttoknow.com/woman-sets-new-record-for-worlds-largest-hips/?utm_source=facebookpage

When it comes to junk in the trunk, J-Lo and Beyonce have nothing on Mikel Ruffinelli.

The 39-year-old plus-size model was recently recognized by the World Record Academy for having the largest hips. And her hips don’t lie!

Weighing in at 420 pounds, Ruffinelli’s hips have a staggering eight-foot circumference. She says that she absolutely loves her curves, which apparently run in the family.

“I look great,” she told the Daily Mail. “I hope I inspire women to think, ‘She’s happy with her body, I can be too’.”

But despite her positive attitude, she is forced to drive a truck, is unable to stand for long periods of time and receives incessant ugly comments because of her figure.

“Everywhere I go I get attention for my hips — both good and bad,” she said. “When I walk down the street I can hear the shutters going off on camera phones and people laughing at me.”

http://firsttoknow.com/woman-sets-new-record-for-worlds-largest-hips/?utm_source=facebookpage

Yikes! that looks uncomfortable.

surely she entitled have some limptsuctin or operation remove some of that fat.One thing I notice her bum has not drooped she appear have rotund arse at the hips which seem odd,i may be skeptic thinking some implants aswel as fat bc she making big money out of lard arse

surely she entitled have some limptsuctin or operation remove some of that fat.One thing I notice her bum has not drooped she appear have rotund arse at the hips which seem odd,i may be skeptic thinking some implants aswel as fat bc she making big money out of lard arse

:giggle:..."lard ass"...anyhow, did you notice her waist line?...looks small (compared to her hips)...and I imagine she has a hard time finding pants to fit....Can't imagine her sitting on me!...."Crack Kills" ya know?...and wondering about those doo-doos she takes?...:lol:...probably has heavy-duty plumbing and an iron toilet seat.

:giggle:..."lard ass"...anyhow, did you notice her waist line?...looks small (compared to her hips)...and I imagine she has a hard time finding pants to fit....Can't imagine her sitting on me!...."Crack Kills" ya know?...and wondering about those doo-doos she takes?...:lol:...probably has heavy-duty plumbing and an iron toilet seat.

:giggle:

Now that is a pear shaped woman! I've seen other women who have hips at least as big but they obviously haven't had the guts to get them measured!

Wow. I was expecting a blueberry girl from willy wonka but she does have curves. Not bad for a 400 something pound person. I think she looks pretty in her body

She should just hit some rock for a year....it will slim her down.....

I think the problem is when you can do something about it, but you don't especially when it is a problem that it impairs you in daily living. Is it really a good example for other people to not do anything about it and just brag and say it looks good? Is that really good body image for other woman and fair for her children?

it amazing how many men like fat women I surpose it another way keeping little woman in her case fat one under control....
apparently men pay big money to be sat on by these women surpose be big turn on....maybe a man would explain why bcuz lost on me.

Hard to have those big hips, having to struggle to go through doors and fit in a car.

So, according to the other thread about big butts and big brains, this women must be an Einstein.

it amazing how many men like fat women I surpose it another way keeping little woman in her case fat one under control....
apparently men pay big money to be sat on by these women surpose be big turn on....maybe a man would explain why bcuz lost on me.

I know look at what my brother married
8a4ca82a430ed1d2459f8d36c77d3ce2.jpg

She thinks , she all that none of my family like her. (Including me) do you blame them?

Wella...I dunno...:giggle:...her feet do look "small"....but all in all, it would be her personality that counts whether I liked her or not and how she treated me and other people.
I do have some "heavy" friends...and of course my toilet seat got broken before by my friends' obese husband...
One of my neighbors is only 48 and has high blood pressure, diabetes and a lot of other health problems...he's very overweight. Very sad.

Wella...I dunno...:giggle:...her feet do look "small"....but all in all, it would be her personality that counts whether I liked her or not and how she treated me and other people.
I do have some "heavy" friends...and of course my toilet seat got broken before by my friends' obese husband...
One of my neighbors is only 48 and has high blood pressure, diabetes and a lot of other health problems...he's very overweight. Very sad.
You made laugh so hard , "small feet" that is probably the only thing small about her.

She is not nice, most of my family can't stand her. She is very rude to my parents and I can go on and on . She's very proud of herself and thinks it's cute that her big butt gets in the way when trying to squeeze by her. I used to live with her that's how I know.

Last edited:
Back