Any deaf Chef here ?

Oh I love culinary arts and cooking...not just cooking but creating. If I did that for career I would definately love it. I try to imagine a culinary creation show, but hard to sign for yourself while using hands for preparation. U might end up with free nose job from chef knife :giggle:

Oh I love culinary arts and cooking...not just cooking but creating. If I did that for career I would definately love it. I try to imagine a culinary creation show, but hard to sign for yourself while using hands for preparation. U might end up with free nose job from chef knife :giggle:

lol but i know how it work i been on voc class for three hours at 12 month it was fun i never had exprices but i want more that why i try to get ahead of food network

lol but i know how it work i been on voc class for three hours at 12 month it was fun i never had exprices but i want more that why i try to get ahead of food network

I would not discourage you from chasing a dream. Where there's a will, there IS always a way. Go, do it that would be so awesome achievement let alone following a passion and dream.

My wife cant cook, so I am left with cooking. And my wife will never be able to beat my cooking because of my mother crafted skill of cooking over 40 years.

In some where.. Kitchen is my Hell Kitchen. My territory. Don't mess with me when I am cooking. Still looking for sous to join my home kitchen. Ain't my wife yet.

Maria, Which restaurant in Ft. Myers does your guy work at? Bahama Breeze? Macaroni Grill?

He is workin' at Grill Restaurant in Ft. Myers area. He loves his job. :lol:

My last job was prep chef at Bahama Breeze before I left in my 7th month with my first baby. My guy turned down a promotion to "sous chef" five times because they don't pay much for that position and family time.

Understandable since we don't have any children to live with us - money is not the problem. :D

With our crepe business, he's the executive chef. :lol:

Need my man to join your crepe business ? :rofl: Perfect to make a team mate! :P

My dream that i will be deaf chef and desire to get in america iron chef .

i used have " prostart class and took comption againt other and we lose it like 1 hour to make 6 plate

apptizter
meal
desster

it was my best exprices

i am plan to go new york french Culinary Arts....

if you know which have best bet or other state that have best bet let me know too
i will ask all of you if you have old repices that want to bring it up pleas im me here ....

Make american wake up about deaf .

IF what IF .... i Got in american iron chef ... what your repond ?

if i win at that game what your reponds

i will keep chase my dream ........

help me out change my mind ... if you help me out and it work i will set up my own and every one can send how to make that and how somthing and i will possbile post up to 10 plus inside french culriary art plus bblog too... help me out

I don't think you should change your mind. I think you should follow your passion and dreams to the end. I would think it would be way awesome to see you achieve that.

yeah i am chef... i not chef for this year when i was young take care for deaf school

There is a program that director teach for cooking classes for two weeks and you will be able to stay in hotel for two weeks and will be working in Hyatt hotel. The program is called "Hands on Education". Alot of deaf people joined that program and they in fact become successfully. After you are done two weeks, you will put in jo right away. It is very good program. It is in Tampa, FL

I think it's great that you're following your dreams. Good for you! Don't let anyone deter you from reaching your goals. :)

By the way, I also love to cook and collect recipes. I've got some delicious recipes that I've saved over the years. I'll look for some of my favorites and send them to you via PM.

If you'd like to talk more about cooking and/or recipes, feel free to send me a PM anytime. :)

There is a program that director teach for cooking classes for two weeks and you will be able to stay in hotel for two weeks and will be working in Hyatt hotel. The program is called "Hands on Education". Alot of deaf people joined that program and they in fact become successfully. After you are done two weeks, you will put in jo right away. It is very good program. It is in Tampa, FL

Really ? I didn't know that they have this program for the deaf people to join. It's goin' to be very interestin'. I would love to go up there to visit one day.

Need my man to join your crepe business ? :rofl: Perfect to make a team mate! :P

Hey, thanks! Right now, Miami Crepes is still two people operation. Some people have asked for jobs with us but we're not hiring yet.

This Thursday, I have to go cater a Relay For Life meeting ALONE instead of my guy. He's normally the GUY but there's a schedule conflict. So I'm stepping into the executive chef shoes for the evening. The whole 9 yards but it'll be worth it. He'll work the elementary school fall festival Saturday night while I have fun with the kids there. Wooooo.

Gusse what !

I am on my way to culinary arts career in austin community college in fall , i will try take pic every food i have learn and will make vlog every food i have cook so i can teach what i have learn :)

I never meet deaf Chef however I hear it from the owner in Seattle about it. Then later, I end up meet deaf Chef's father in Las Vegas that say pretty small world thing. Whoa...

what i can see with my error grammar . I am doing lot better than ever . and still stuck with UG thing till fall

I have a deaf friend who just graduated from culinary school at George Brown University in Toronto...and she is in Shanghai, China right now for a 6 month culinary internship. So, you can do it! Work hard and achieve your dreams!

I have a deaf friend who just graduated from culinary school at George Brown University in Toronto...and she is in Shanghai, China right now for a 6 month culinary internship. So, you can do it! Work hard and achieve your dreams!

you live in Canada? oh i see! university of in toronoto? means?

Back