Diss Purple and join ZVRS

Everyone has their own opinion.

Trying to convince someone once. Fine.

Trying to convince someone twice. You're pushing it.

Trying to convince someone thrice. Enough.

Trying to convince someone... more. You've got an obsession.

For me, it doesn't matter what each service provides.

I'm currently using Sorenson. It meets every one of my needs. Until I need more, I'm not going to change. :)

Purple had changed employment policy on hiring and retaining independant contractors (installers, trainers and consultants). I was one of them that had to walk away from Purple because they offered full time positions for same role for 20% of my pay where I am working full time with different employer. Also, they offers sales/other commissions.

I laughed

Joined ZVRS team. They are now changing to Salary this month but the pay is on same level as independent contractors

There you go!

Purple had changed employment policy on hiring and retaining independant contractors (installers, trainers and consultants). I was one of them that had to walk away from Purple because they offered full time positions for same role for 20% of my pay where I am working full time with different employer. Also, they offers sales/other commissions.

I laughed

Joined ZVRS team. They are now changing to Salary this month but the pay is on same level as independent contractors

There you go!

I m same for deafaussie's post. They cut all independent contractors last year. I really like them. I m not interested to get job with ZVRS. I dislike some products like Z340 and Z20. They are awful!!

You are nothing a baseless Purple basher.

You always butter up Sorenson cuz you made many threads and replies which were very much favorable to them.

Remember that you created a miserably failed blog that claimed that the Purple was going down? Look! They are still alive at this moment! :laugh2:

Purple may alive, but MVP went down so fast, faster than falling flies. Biggest vp flop in VRS history. may 16, 2009 MVP Blunder!!! MVP millions dollar down in drain. IOU to FCC for millions more plus interest. tell me more about these blunders

i have no blog you proof me with link to blog

I laughed

There you go!

Thanks John.

C'mon, it's common knowledge here that you have an unhealthy obsession with Purple. Why? I don't know and I don't care. You need to get a life.

who cares who you support? you just use whatever fits YOU the best. There is no one size fits all.

Hope they haven't lost the sight that they owe FCC money that must be paid up eventually when they decided to expand their staff. If they got that under control, good for them.

I like the message service on P3. I also like the flasher.
What other service has this?

What do you mean "message service"? Like videomail? I believe all VRS have that.
Most services have the same thing. It's the little visual fancy stuff that makes one better than the other. One will always be better than the other... back and forth. You shouldn't just switch just because it looks better, then switch back... and forth... on and on. If one gives you everything you NEED, stick with it.

Back