moderate to severe sloping to severe to profound

oticongirl20

Reaction score
So i recentley had an audiogram done and my audi said im moderate to severe sloping to severe to profound any one else have this sort of thing with sloping hearing loss im a little lost as to what this all means . i have an appt with my ENT tomorrow to see if there is anything i can do to help this.

Similar

I have ski-slope losses in both ears(Right one is the worst), but get along well with my Oticon Hit Pros.

So i recentley had an audiogram done and my audi said im moderate to severe sloping to severe to profound any one else have this sort of thing with sloping hearing loss im a little lost as to what this all means . i have an appt with my ENT tomorrow to see if there is anything i can do to help this.

Sounds like your low-frequency range is in the moderate to severe range with a sloping decline to where your high-frequency range is in the severe to profound range.

As far as I know, HAs like Phonak Naidas have sound recover in which would well for someone like you as it will bring your high freq into your better low freq range.

since you're an Oticon girl, I would go with the chilli :) and Naidas may work too.

I have severe hearing loss, and i'm a phonak girl. I went with the Naidias and they worked great for me for a few months before my residual hearing went away. I actually loved my nadias because of the way they worked for me. They were powerful enough to help me hear and understand what was going on with the noises.

Back