Would you date someone with kids?

KStiletto

Reaction score
This question is geared towards people who want to settle down in their late twenties, early thirties.

Would you date someone with kids? Yes or No.

Are any of you single parents that would not date someone with kids?

Is there a limit to the amount of children that the guy has? (5, 6, 7 kids.)
Your concise thoughts. :ty:

I dated a woman who had 1 kid from a previous marriage. We got married. Later .. divorced. It wasn't the kids fault. I treated him like a son without replacing his dad.

That irked her to no end - she wanted a replacement for the dad. She wanted him out of the picture. That was where the problems began.

I dated a woman who had 1 kid from a previous marriage. We got married. Later .. divorced. It wasn't the kids fault. I treated him like a son without replacing his dad.

That irked her to no end - she wanted a replacement for the dad. She wanted him out of the picture. That was where the problems began.

So in this case, she wanted someone like him?

She wanted him out of picture but you don't?

This question is geared towards people who want to settle down in their late twenties, early thirties.

sure

Sorry about that.

She wanted him out of picture but you don't?

I think he meant that he didnt want anything to do with kicking the father out of the child's life but the mother did by trying to make Steinhaur the father. That is my understanding if I read it correctly.

I was lucky that I had a lot of dates after my divorce with men who had no children. I was surprised because I figured that by having a small child (my daughter was 4 at the time), it would be a big turn off.

Ouch. YES OR NO is very bold question, but here I am trying to answer . . . I have dated two mothers with two little girls in the past, and after a week of dating, she expect me to be father role to two little girls which kinda turned me off. She need to understand that I need a time to know her first before accepting to be stepfather to their two little girls. Now, I am not afraid to try date with a gal who have kids, no problem at least she allow me to have a time to date with her, to get know her very well.

I am with a man with two kids of his own. He was a single father and I was a single mother.

Working out great. Kids total up to be 4 of them now. 2 are mine, and two are his. We are all living together. :)

I am with a man with two kids of his own. He was a single father and I was a single mother.

Working out great. Kids total up to be 4 of them now. 2 are mine, and two are his. We are all living together. :)
You're a man and a single mother? :confused:

mistake.jpg

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

Yes, I'm currently with my girlfriend who has 3 kids of her own. I do not have any kids at all as I have difficulty getting women pregnant. She accepts the fact and we move on. If it happens then that's the last kid we will have and she will get tied up. I accept to be father of 3 kids. It sure is hard work.

Wirelessly posted

I have dated guys with children. I went out w one guy, his daughter was 4 years when we first met. We went out for a pretty long time on/off. He's married now. In between the split, I met another guy, he was a college student working on his engineering degree, he had a daughter too. It's not so bad.

You're a man and a single mother? :confused:

Hey, men can be single moms and women can be single fathers. Nowadays, the family dynamics is up for anything. :giggle:

Back